Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese New Year of the Dog, and the price of Doge? - page 2. (Read 232 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 17
because the price of doge is now down, I do not think it has anything to do between chinese new year and doge coin,
I think op view is that Chinese "new year of dog" may impact doge coin price positively. Doge is down now do not mean it will not rise again and event like this one is what may influence dogecoin price positive. Doge has been among the undervalued coins for quite some time now and those that has been holding it including my friend what the price increase.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
I was just wondering if anyone else expects to see a rise of the price of Dogecoin today, what with it being Chinese New Year of the Dog?

I know it is traditional on Chinese New Year to give gifts of money, and I suspect some of these gifts might end up being cryptocurrency, and some of these might be Dogecoin.

Does anyone else have an idea of the kind of gifts given today, and / or the time of day they are usually given on Chinese New Year?

OMG, what is this? There is no correlation between chinese new year (Dog) and Doge coin. Look at the chart and you can see that about the truth of doge coin gets a lot of dump. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dogecoin/
it doesn't make sense to make any correlation between chinese new year and everything. So, if there will be a horse year and then would you make any correlation with horse coin?
Activity: 266
Merit: 113
What they usually have on new year's Dogecoin,creeping up,something that I never seen before and do not see now.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
because the price of doge is now down, I do not think it has anything to do between chinese new year and doge coin,
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I was just wondering if anyone else expects to see a rise of the price of Dogecoin today, what with it being Chinese New Year of the Dog?

I know it is traditional on Chinese New Year to give gifts of money, and I suspect some of these gifts might end up being cryptocurrency, and some of these might be Dogecoin.

Does anyone else have an idea of the kind of gifts given today, and / or the time of day they are usually given on Chinese New Year?
Pages:
Jump to: