Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese pumping dead coins! - page 4. (Read 5243 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 501
2local[IEO] - https://2local.io/
January 25, 2016, 11:12:08 AM
In 2013 the bitcoin's price is mostly pumped by Chinese speculators. It seems they fascinate speculation.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2016, 06:37:00 AM
Guys, guys, chill out, it's not about chinese "investors" or great coin features. Chinese PDers often pumping dead or almost dead coins. They can buy these coins for peanuts and after a silent accumulation period thy can pump it to orbital heights, maybe together with some hype or announcing new devs, whatever.

Apart from the hype potential these guys don't give "a rats ass about" functionality of ETH or LTC, or whatever other coins. They are after good opportunities to make a decent profit and that's all. Don't be naive and think about them as investors. They are gamblers with shitloads of money what they want to multiply.

Im sure there are alot out there trying to scam people for sure, i dont know what must go down on their chinese versions of bitcointalk, but i expect your right on whats going on.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
January 25, 2016, 05:15:14 AM
Guys, guys, chill out, it's not about chinese "investors" or great coin features. Chinese PDers often pumping dead or almost dead coins. They can buy these coins for peanuts and after a silent accumulation period thy can pump it to orbital heights, maybe together with some hype or announcing new devs, whatever.

Apart from the hype potential these guys don't give "a rats ass about" functionality of ETH or LTC, or whatever other coins. They are after good opportunities to make a decent profit and that's all. Don't be naive and think about them as investors. They are gamblers with shitloads of money what they want to multiply.
Activity: 544
Merit: 500
January 25, 2016, 05:14:21 AM
VPNcoin is another chinese developed coin that was mooning +100% a few days ago, with insane volumes too. I think it's a genuine coin though (with a partnership with SuperNET), but the pump was still hard to fathom all the same. The Chinese are definitely the driving force in crypto now.
legendary
Activity: 1764
January 25, 2016, 04:21:03 AM
some how they know etherium is a premine scam coin which  is not going to work  Grin

Give it a rest turdface no one, literally no one, gives a rats ass about your opinion.

you do
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
January 25, 2016, 04:17:28 AM
It’s really true that most of the recent pumps have been initiated in China.
But not just dead coins.
Think about the pumps of Nxt within the last two weeks, all are initiated at Chinese exchanges.

For me now also an investment perspective for Alt coins: Is it listed at the Chinese exchanges or not? If so it’s good because this could be the next one that gets a pump. Very interesting.
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
January 25, 2016, 04:08:25 AM
some how they know etherium is a premine scam coin which  is not going to work  Grin

Give it a rest turdface no one, literally no one, gives a rats ass about your opinion.
legendary
Activity: 1764
January 25, 2016, 03:54:08 AM
some how they know etherium is a premine scam coin which  is not going to work  Grin
Activity: 686
Merit: 270
FREEDOM RESERVE
January 25, 2016, 03:27:15 AM
Chinese investors have very sparse access to solid information on the fundamentals of cryptocurrencies.  As evidenced by the price of litecoin. 
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001
January 25, 2016, 02:09:48 AM
Is anyone else curious to see coins like Stability Shares (XSI) bump up on CMC to astronomical levels?

I held Stabilityshares for some time to the point it was worthless after the devs abandoned it for a second time.

Its unclear if chinese devs have taken over the project, but why do they choose to pump such dead coins ill never know.

I dumped mine after the first pump when they were at an all time high of 2c each.

Now they are all of a sudden 12c each!

Only problem is i could not sell them at this price if i had kept them, unless i could read chinese, as all these chinese exchanges are not in english! lol

Anyway the coin was removed from one of the last major "western" exchanges only the other week due to low volume.

Seems rather odd what is going on, but apparently its big news over in china! lol

YbCoin seems to be another coin that little is known about and look at the pump there.

Keen to know if others have a better idea on what is going on in china.

Seems they are all desperate to get their hands on any crypto they can.
Pages:
Jump to: