Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese State-Backed Crypto Is About to Launch - page 2. (Read 278 times)

copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
I don't think they are going to ban bitcoin since their currency is just another stable coin. They are trying to move ahead of the Libra coin still facing hurdle in the US senate. Don't know how the US financial intelligence will respond to this yet.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
Do you think that with the release of their own crypto, is China going to ban bitcoin for good.

You cant ban Bitcoin. But Trump might force taxes on China crypto currency Smiley
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
Finally, the Chinese government decided on something and showed at least some real attitude towards cryptocurrency. Since China has always sought its way of state development, I expected about such a step from this government. It was also predicted that the Chinese government should respond to the possible emergence of a stable Libra coin, which would be serious competition for China.
I am quite positive about the appearance of such a coin in China. However, more information is needed on such a coin. Most likely, it will be a stable coin, fully secured by the Chinese yuan.
Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
And what about cryptocurrency regulations in China?
They can hold cryptocurrencies, but they can´t trade and mine them?  Huh

this is the problem. why hold crypto if you can't make a profit. but there is still a possibility that China will change the regulation. so this becomes a reality there might be a serious challenger to bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265
And what about cryptocurrency regulations in China?
They can hold cryptocurrencies, but they can´t trade and mine them?  Huh
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
Chinese State-Backed Crypto Is About to Launch, Community Expects XRP Volume to Surge

The central bank of China (PBOC) plans to finally release its own government-backed crypto soon after several years of preparation. Citing one of the top officials in the People’s Bank of China, Bloomberg reports that the PBOC is about to release its own state-supported crypto after five years of research and all other preparations.

https://news.u.today/news/chinese-state-backed-crypto-is-about-to-launch-community-expects-xrp-volume-to-surge

Do you think that with the release of their own crypto, is China going to ban bitcoin for good. I think this year alone there was a hint that they are going to ban bitcoin mining because of the harmful effect it did bring to the environment. However, I seriously doubt that it is the main reason though, they wanted to eliminate bitcoin because they want to have their own state sponsored crypto.

I'm not really sure though about XRP, why would the volume surge as the article suggested. It could be a competitor to them in the long run.
Pages:
Jump to: