Pages:
Author

Topic: Chinese Strategy? - page 14. (Read 2539 times)

Activity: 433
Merit: 5
March 28, 2020, 10:02:12 AM
There are many different opinions on this subject.
I think that the point is not to harm your enemy, but to become better than other countries. I think this theory sounds believable.
But, most likely, this is only the tip of the iceberg. In politics, events take place that the news does not tell us about. Because the world is ruled by backstage forces. Perhaps all this is somehow connected.
But one thing is clear for sure - the virus was launched not in order to kill us, but in order to do something behind the scenes.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 28, 2020, 08:36:17 AM
I came across this facebook post out of nowhere, maybe someone shared it so I got to read it.
At the very first start of this coronavirus thing there are lots of conspiracy that is circulating over the internet saying that the virus is a type of biological weapon created by the China to dominate the world. It looks strange for me tho cause if they really did it then why choosing your own city to be the epicenter? but now after reading the post, the gap fills in and it's all making sense now.
The post that I am reading is lost and cannot find it anymore after the page reloaded. Anyways I finished reading it so here's what I remember.

(1)
America and Europe's stock market crashed but the China's stock market did not? Why the hell it didn't crash amidst the emergence they are having with the virus? Are they prepared for this?
(2)
There is a massive hospital in China that was built in only 3 days, come on man it's unbelievable cause they already know how these virus would impact the world, there are lots of hospital in China that can actually handle all the several patients that time. Are they prepared for this?
(3)
Why Beijing was not hit destructively? given that there are 14 days of the virus to begin showing symptoms, someone could've been traveled from Wuhan to Beijing at that time period.

Then there is a very suspicious action that Xi Jinping did
When he visited the affected areas of the virus he only wore a very basic mask, imagine doctors are wearing a suit when dealing with patients and their president is just wearing a face mask given that the virus can attached to a surface that can get you easily infected. My question is why? Did he already vaccinated with the antidote they secretly created?

Did China sacrificed its people knowing they got billions of them just to cripple their enemy's economy?
A new type of war?

I would not be surprise if one of these days China will just announce that there is already a cure.  Cool

Pages:
Jump to: