Pages:
Author

Topic: Chocolate bars: 20USD (US only) [FREE SHIPPING] [Christmas Chocolates] - page 7. (Read 8799 times)

legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 3596
I would like to state that I did receive the chocolate Cheesy
Wanted to give a big THANKS to javier for sending these.
Very happy.....
It was packed very well. All 4 of the bars arrived complete/unbroken.
Two of the bars came with real photos taped to the back of the bars.
1 of them was a picture of the sign that they use and the other one was of some awesome looking coca beans (spelling?)

Upon opening the 1st bar, it seemed to have some "bloom" on it......
(http://science.howstuffworks.com/question711.htm)
I would expect this from the chocolate travelling quite a distance and this is no way affected it's taste or texture for me.
I tried this first bar and I was surprised.....in a good way.
Here in the US, we are bombarded with sub-par chocolate that is usually laden with large amounts of sugar, and the texture is
quite often waxy and not a pleasant experience.
These bars are quite simple in their ingredients and were great......
I even gave my wife a piece.... at first she did not like it, but I then showed here what these were and where they come from.....
She took another bite, and then re-considered and agreed that these were "good chocolate" Cheesy

I was also able to open the 70% bar (as I do enjoy dark chocolate more than milk/light)
This was also enjoyable and pleasant to the mouth in feel and taste.

Again... A big thank you to the OP for providing these samples!!! Cheesy

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
pm me what you want  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Thank you minerjones  Wink

I'm out of bubblewrap, I hope to restock this week.
The 4th one (light blue) wasn't in the OP, is Chocolate with milk  Wink

Will start to take orders this weekend.

btw, It took 7 days to arrive to minerjones, that's the estimated time to all US according to the post office here

Last gauging interest bump--

JFJ
Activity: 412
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
In for the review. I don't even know what quality chocolate taste like. I love Reese cups though.
Well, some updates. This two days I was making some phonecalls and FedEx is still the best option.
I can't ship chocolate/food to US with DHL due to some reason (FDA paperwork).
So, I hope to send the goodies to Mr. Mantis monday morning with FE.

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181
Hahaha, not exactly a chocolate dealer. I'm just another chocolate lover  Wink

I will say it's definitely a unique offering...and a pleasant one as well, I will definitely try a pack for taste.

Just let us know when or how you will be accepting orders.

Oh, and if @ minerjones , doesn't "want" free chocolate lol, you can send a sample my way  Smiley

thanks!
legendary
Whoa thank you so much to everybody for having a look on this thread.
I sell this locally, never tried internationally before, honestly. So, the free vouch to minerjones will help me to learn all the shipping process out from the country.
If everything goes well I will start taking orders from all of you as soon as possible Cheesy

wow,this is some sexy looking choclate indeed
5$ a bar doesn't sound too steep,but how do you send it,via what service? (to non continental US that is)
I think post and packaging would cost same as the chocolate itself,so the min order would be like 50$

Well, I phoned my local FedEx post office and the shipping cost isn't so exorbitant in relation with the chocolate itself. 4 bucks for a small package up to 1 lb. That means three-four. I will update the OP about bars/cost of the shipment for larger quantities.

Looking forward to have my first international shipment. Again, thank you people.
Well, dark chocolate @ $5 a package seems super reasonable, and those are from those big corporations.

Will wait for what minerjones says and will definitely get some bars. Smiley  Are you a chocolate dealer?  Do you have a website?

That one made me laugh pretty good...  Cheesy

These would be good to sell on OpenBazaar: https://openbazaar.org/
Hahaha, not exactly a chocolate dealer. I'm just another chocolate lover  Wink
legendary
So......

Im jealous of @ minerjones lol

I Neeeeeeed  some CHOCOLATE Smiley

cal me a "lover" or a "connoisseur" Smiley

thanks! , and be sure to report back with honesty about the quality, although i probably dont need to say it Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I sell this locally, never tried internationally before, honestly. So, the free vouch to minerjones will help me to learn all the shipping process out from the country.
If everything goes well I will start taking orders from all of you as soon as possible Cheesy

5$ a bar doesn't sound too steep,but how do you send it,via what service? (to non continental US that is)
I think post and packaging would cost same as the chocolate itself,so the min order would be like 50$

Well, I phoned my local FedEx post office and the shipping cost isn't so exorbitant in relation with the chocolate itself. 4 bucks for a small package up to 1 lb. That means three-four. I will update the OP about bars/cost of the shipment for larger quantities.

Looking forward to have my first international shipment. Again, thank you people.
Well, dark chocolate @ $5 a package seems super reasonable, and those are from those big corporations.

Will wait for what minerjones says and will definitely get some bars. Smiley  Are you a chocolate dealer?  Do you have a website?

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001
Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card
Do we send you a PM so we get a BTC address to send payment?

you might want to play with a open bazaar store. but it's only online when you are running your app. So putting it on a Raspberry PI or a hosted server is good idea.

https://openbazaar.org/
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
I should add that I'd be interested in buying the gold pack now. If they are good, I'll definitely be back to buy more for gifts (and myself) shoot me a pm if you are ready to start accepting orders.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Unfortunately, I do not live in the U.S so I can't try out those nice-looking chocolate bars of yours Sad
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106
legendary
You had me at "premium chocolate" Smiley

looking forward to it Smiley

thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 2154
Welcome to the SaltySpitoon, how Tough are ya?
Definitely not a shot in the dark. One of my first Bitcoin purchases on this forum was chocolate from Switzerland. Its so difficult finding high quality chocolate in the US, with people content with Hersheys and what have you.

I'll certainly be purchasing a bit from you in the near future, keep this offering alive  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
Looks like some awesome chocolate, would love to try it out. Smiley
legendary
Hello!!
I would be happy to try and also buy some of this fine looking chocolate!! Cheesy

thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: