Pages:
Author

Topic: CHOICE BETWEEN BITCOINTALK AND PLATFORM BOUNTIES. - page 4. (Read 466 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 101
I think that Bitcointalk is better than bounty platforms. You can find a lot of useful information on the forum. In addition, some interesting projects choose Bitcointalk for bounty.
Activity: 616
Merit: 16
Hello Guys.
this is for my fellow bounty hunters that want to make it big in the bounty hunting campaign industry. REMEMBER< HARDWORK PAYS. if you wish to earn well in this hunting game, choose bitcointalk bounties over platform bounties i.e( bounty0x, bountyhivo, etc).
MY Reasons:
1, for platform bounties, stakes are calculated by set of teams most five or six who will benefit from the rewards weather they partake in the campaign or not while for Bitcointalk, the bounty manager alone, does the calculation and sharing meaning more payment for hunters.
2, For platform bounties, a certain percentage of your pay goes to the upkeep of the platform, salary pay for staffs so you are likely to earn less while for bitcointalk, nobody makes any payment to bitcointalk or any member. all payment is calculated again by bounty manager.

3, platform bounties has limits. limited number of post/articles and shares might might be required while bitcointalk requires you to meet a certain criteria.

bounties on platforms are easy and pays less due to reasons decided by the platform owner while bitcointalk bounties are stressful but pays higher due to less fee atractions.

Therefore, before you choose a bounty to participate make your decisions properly before joining to avoid earning pennies after one year while working for projects on bounty platforms.
Pages:
Jump to: