Pages:
Author

Topic: choose forex trading or crypto trading..? - page 3. (Read 294 times)

legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1035
Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins
October 10, 2019, 10:49:07 AM
First of all a true professional trader should be able to trade in any kind of market environment. Cryptocurrencies offer you much more volatility then forex, but in forex you can use crazy high leverage if you are a professional trader/not a retail trader. Basically it is up to you what market you like more. Personally I am more excited by the cryptos because they trend more, but forex is good for scalping.

If you are experimented in trading you can trade both, why not. Or maybe scalp forex and play swing trades on Bitcoin for example. Everyone has different trading styles so you need to do what works best for you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
October 10, 2019, 10:22:45 AM
I hope someday the crypto exchange will include various national currencies, so it not only provides crypto exchange but also exchange money between countries.
What do you mean? crypto exchanges should be only for crypto coins, why bother to add fiat-fiat pairs. And in small chance, if that happens then it's no longer called crypto exchange, right?
Activity: 784
Merit: 257
October 10, 2019, 08:51:07 AM
before getting to know cyrpto I was involved in forex trading, then I switched to crypto trading, I think it's the same as forex trading turns out different, crypto is more difficult to predict and the movements are often irregular, for those of you who trade forex, it's more convenient forex or crypto,?
if I personally prefer analyzing in forex trading, but in the trading system it prefers crypto trading, I hope someday the crypto exchange will include various national currencies, so it not only provides crypto exchange but also exchange money between countries.
Pages:
Jump to: