Pages:
Author

Topic: Choose Wisely - page 2. (Read 306 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 4
May 24, 2022, 01:03:50 PM
Both options involves taking a risk. You do not know what you stand to lose until you have made the decision. Having breakfast with a rich and famous person may be an opportunity to make it real big in life but mind you its a conditional statement because the meeting might just end with the breakfast and a couple of pictures afterwards. Before making a choice, its best you weigh your options and go for the suitable and best option. We can't all go for the same thing as a result of varying priorities.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 323
May 03, 2022, 01:15:01 AM
The answer to the question of what's more important - money or meeting? There is no right or wrong answer. But does it make logical sense to meet with a wealthy person? Certainly not! What then must I do? Absolutely! Cash! Each situation is unique. Money might bring some people happiness, but having breakfast with the richest person on earth might be more meaningful.
Activity: 896
Merit: 653
May 02, 2022, 09:03:57 PM
Breakfast/ Dinner with Elon Musk or 10BTC ?
 10Btc yes! yes! yes!

My 10 BTC on the goal. Because there is no other thing in this life i can choose compared to 10 BTC, becaus do you know what 10 BTC can do in my life right now?  Because 1 BTC is at $38,900 and 10 BTC is equal to $38,900, which if only you can convert that into my current Nigerian naira, thats giving me over #161 million naira, and then you want me to choose a common dinner compared to #161 million naira.. Its actually not possible, because with this amount of money, i could live a better life, buy house, cars, do business and invest in more cryptos.

Activity: 868
Merit: 38
Join hands and help me to grow everybody...
May 02, 2022, 02:29:34 PM
But some think that having breakfast/dinner with Elon Musk is better, because BTC won't be worth it in 10 years  Grin

It better to have Bitcoin over dinner or breakfast because Elon will not add any thing that will up lift you with the breakfast you had with him but choosing bitcoin will help you having  financial freedom because is like empowerment and when you invest for it for ten years it will result out for another goodies
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
May 02, 2022, 12:24:08 PM
^^^ Just because he doesn't invite us or the media to most of his boardroom meetings.

Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 21
May 02, 2022, 11:15:20 AM
Talks about Elon cause he bought Twitter ?
Not just Twitter isn't he the richest man in the world ?
I'll want to learn business strategy and financial roles to play than eat meals I can prepare anytime I will like to say and do something else rather than munching meals and laughing.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
April 30, 2022, 10:00:04 AM
 10Btc yes! yes! yes!

If this is the case then maybe I should choose Elon Musk. Elon Musk is a wise man. And if a wise man goes to it, he can acquire knowledge. And if a wise person wants, it is not a matter of earning 10 BTC income.
Activity: 66
Merit: 2
April 28, 2022, 07:08:59 PM
Elon is a wise person, so if anything that we choose to have breakfast with him. Who would pay for it? He's a wise person and might take advantage of his influence and let let us pay for it. Rather take the 10BTC though 😂
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1071
April 28, 2022, 11:04:43 AM
 10Btc yes! yes! yes!
Even Elon musk may likely choose the 10btc over a breakfast/dinner with himself, lol.

It is against etiquette to even talk while eating, so definitely there's nothing beneficial that can be discussed over the very little words that will be said on the table. Unless a relationship can be developed in such a time and Elon somehow will become friends that our relationship can expose me to opportunities better than the value of 10btc, then yes i'd choose the time with Elon, otherwise it is the 10btc straight up.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 757
Bitcoin = Financial freedom
April 28, 2022, 07:30:09 AM
 10Btc yes! yes! yes!

10BTC, it is enough for me and I don't want to have dinner with richest person of this planet because it is not really going to change anything in your life. Invest that 10 BTC and become the next man of the talk in future.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
April 28, 2022, 05:09:32 AM
I'll choose what I'll need and that's 10 btc and I'll sleep all day long.

But some think that having breakfast/dinner with Elon Musk is better, because BTC won't be worth it in 10 years  Grin
From a business and entrepreneur perspective, having dinner with him is worth it and people might calculate that more than the offered 10 BTC. But for someone who's practical and a believer in bitcoin, 10 btc is much worth it and can be bigger after 10 years opposite to what you've said.

Well, the dinner thing made me remember about Justin Sun's dinner with Warren Buffett.
Activity: 361
Merit: 10
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
April 27, 2022, 01:14:29 AM
Activity: 672
Merit: 19
April 26, 2022, 09:45:07 PM
 10Btc yes! yes! yes!
Pages:
Jump to: