Pages:
Author

Topic: Choosing a cryptocurrency for Long term investments - page 3. (Read 454 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 1
❇️Choosing a cryptocurrency for long-term investments: check list

>>>Market share – compare the market cap of a currency with the total market cap.

>>>Usability – check, if there is a demand for its features and if there are active users of this blockchain already.

>>>Transactions volume – demonstrates if there is an interest towards the coin among market participants.

>>>Liquidity – low liquidity leads to high volatility, so the price may change drastically. High liquidity makes the market less volatile and more stable.

>>>Development of the technologies. If the technology laying in a basis of a currency can’t approached indicated goals, the project will not survive for long. Explore the road map and monitor all the upgrades.

>>>Market news. That’s what can significantly impact the currency’s rate. That’s why it’s important not only monitor news, but to react quickly as well.

I hope this post help for all investors  all the best
Thank you for your sharing. I would like to contribute the following ideas:
1. Project development team.
2. How did they achieve the goal of the roadmap?
Activity: 602
Merit: 111
The quality of the project is important whike we are looking for a coin to invest in long term so choosing the coin based on the market cap value is not the right thing I think because if a good project at its ealry days then it may not have high market cap value or pick the coin already reputed then it involves less risks.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
the information you provide is very good, as a beginner investor, I am very helpful with the information you provide, so far I only focus on the large and small volume of the market, I do not pay attention to other points for long-term investment, I hope the other beginners also pay attention to these points.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
You can also add some precautions that investors shouldn't depend on the shout of the crowd.

Most of those coins are being hyped by different types of marketing and that's not how to choose a long term investment.  Overall you're list is a summary of it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
thank you to CD, if have any new points please add/share in this form for help to all investors 
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
we are waiting for this type of posts because when we plan for long term investment confusing for which coin we will select thanks for this merit post, this is help for all long term investors if i have Smerit surely provide this post   
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
❇️Choosing a cryptocurrency for long-term investments: check list

>>>Market share – compare the market cap of a currency with the total market cap.

>>>Usability – check, if there is a demand for its features and if there are active users of this blockchain already.

>>>Transactions volume – demonstrates if there is an interest towards the coin among market participants.

>>>Liquidity – low liquidity leads to high volatility, so the price may change drastically. High liquidity makes the market less volatile and more stable.

>>>Development of the technologies. If the technology laying in a basis of a currency can’t approached indicated goals, the project will not survive for long. Explore the road map and monitor all the upgrades.

>>>Market news. That’s what can significantly impact the currency’s rate. That’s why it’s important not only monitor news, but to react quickly as well.

I hope this post help for all investors  all the best
Pages:
Jump to: