Pages:
Author

Topic: Choosing the Next 3 coins you want to see on Cryptsy - page 2. (Read 3570 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
j-coin//just 4 cpu's
I want to see great Infinite Coin.

So the game can start on the right way. Smiley And everyone can become coin millionair. Smiley

to many digits, so not compatible with cryptsy per big john
Activity: 1316
Merit: 593
I want to see great Infinite Coin.

So the game can start on the right way. Smiley And everyone can become coin millionair. Smiley
Emerald, Valuecoin, Richcoin, Infinitecoin...
you missed the best

Never miss CosmosCoin
Cosmoscoin

Sorry my bad, i never saw the cosmocoin [ANN] thread or i would have included it.

CMC has the following features:
- Proof of work/proof of stake (Resistence to 51% attack)
- modified Scrypt algorithm
- Transacation Comment like FlorinCoin
- 0 transaction fee
- 60 seconds block time
- 3.5 coins per block
- Day generation: 5040 coins or 1440 blocks
- diff re-target every block
- Trade confirm: 3
- Mine confirm: 30
- fair start, no premine
- port: Connection: 19990 and RPC Port:19991

The ANN thread of CMC is : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/anncmccosmoscoin-powpostransaction-comment0-preminequick-confirm0-fees-245938 , you can find more info about CMC and discuss some topics you interested in there.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
I agree that all alt coins are special. I like both EMD and NAN, no war here. Man, let people judge which one is better, it will reflect in the price. If you don't like it, don't mine it, no point to trash.

good point, looks petty when you trash someone elses coin
legendary
Activity: 1696
Merit: 1008
Activity: 86
STARCOIN the BEST
Infinitecoin  & Redcoin
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1004
1. Primecoin
2. N/A
3. N/A
Activity: 112
Sexcoin, considering the fact that people are trying to buy it.
Please add CosmosCoin as an option for vote.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I agree that all alt coins are special. I like both EMD and NAN, no war here. Man, let people judge which one is better, it will reflect in the price. If you don't like it, don't mine it, no point to trash.
you missed the best

Emerald is a copy of a copy. Valuecoin i know little about and Richcoin is shit, infinite coin can't be traded on cryptsy and is nearing the end of its life cycle anyway

What people call your nano?? ok, I don't want to start a war with you, no point to trash other coins just to promote yours. People laugh at that.

People respect the nano, and even if they don't now they will in the end.

there are people who respect and there are people who don't. Same for all other alt coins like EMD, VLC, etc etc. Don't try to tell me yours is better, because simply it is not

i'll let you find it out on your own why nan is special

let me tell you this: every alt coin is special. It's ok that you promote your coin, but it's not good that you trash others.

BTW, i saw you trashed alf before, but now you like it, that's the good altitude. each alt coin has something of its own...

I like alf because the dev is a really nice guy and he didn't lie about the premine, which is a pet peeve of mine. All altcoins aren't special. some are just copies with a few variables change. few try anything new. NAN might not be the most original coin ever, but we tried to push the envelope a little by integrating DHT for storage of the block chain online. granted we don't have a successful build yet that can access the block in this manner, but its a start. the end goal is to have the block chain online in nodes while the wallets remain in the appdata folder, much in the manner that electrum works. i hope that shed some light on what we envision for NAN. I'm currently toying with the idea of a hybrid mining system that allows minerless clients, such as the end user to accrue blocks through generation other than mining. we have a couple successful testruns with this build on testnet, but we wouldn't be able to integrate it without a hardfork, which is obviously going to be quite aways down the road as more testing is required. we want to reward those who can't mine but we don't want to devalue the act of mining in the process.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Primecoin and Nanotoken
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
you missed the best

Emerald is a copy of a copy. Valuecoin i know little about and Richcoin is shit, infinite coin can't be traded on cryptsy and is nearing the end of its life cycle anyway

What people call your nano?? ok, I don't want to start a war with you, no point to trash other coins just to promote yours. People laugh at that.

there are people who respect and there are people who don't. Same for all other alt coins like EMD, VLC, etc etc. Don't try to tell me yours is better, because simply it is not

let me tell you this: every alt coin is special. It's ok that you promote your coin, but it's not good that you trash others.

BTW, i saw you trashed alf before, but now you like it, that's the good altitude. each alt coin has something of its own...
you missed the best

you missed the best

Activity: 42
I think prime will end up on it but for now I think it is really way to soon to say yes or no I mean you can even trade the coins yet. Give it a week or two.
you missed the best

you missed the best

you missed the best

Pages:
Jump to: