Pages:
Author

Topic: Choosing the one | What I think! - Real Job or Full Time Crypto! - page 10. (Read 3671 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 250
personally i am prefer to choose as full time worker in crypto.it give me much opportunity to earn money.i can do as  bounty hunter or maybe trader.both of them give much more choice to earn money.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
How I wish the comparison was made on a fair grounds such that the merits and the demerits on both sides will be duly presented. if not for anything at all, I know as many as possible people who are laid off their jobs in mining companies. Where is the stability you talked about here??
Some of the money one gains in crypto world is far higher than what most of the traditional jobs pay as monthly salary and I don't know any poor person who has gained social recognition. The rich always do.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
For me, i will choose Real Job because of the stability of profit every month even if that is lower than the crypto. We cannot assure that crypto currency will stay for how many years that's why i would choose real job.
you have to think more broadly, even I leave my real job to focus on crypto. Although crypto has no guarantee of profits for the future, but you can earn much money in a fast time. When we have a lot of money, you can open a business to guarantee the future, and it is already I did after getting lots of money from crypto.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
for the bleak period now I choose real job. because the crypto market is not very productive. so sad. in 1 night the asset value drops by 30% ... there is no guarantee that crypto will last forever. crypto only fills up free time
Activity: 193
Merit: 83
For me, i will choose Real Job because of the stability of profit every month even if that is lower than the crypto. We cannot assure that crypto currency will stay for how many years that's why i would choose real job.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
If you choose the full time crypto you need to be mentally prepared and you will need some funds like emergency fund and extra savings from the start because the market is unpredictable and things may not favor to you for that you need to build a long term plan on when and how are you going to distribute your labor and money between trading and bounty on signature campaigns plus you need to be fast in sourcing news about bitcoin to prevent further loss and have a much strategic approach on how are you gonna deal with the market to profit because this will be your bread and butter for the months to come.

Well, that's a good choice as long as you can sustain yourself. For me, I choose both, having a job, at the same time, doing cryptocurrency activities have their own pros and cons. And, I think, that's actually the beauty of cryptocurrency-related market, you can do your ventures while at the same time having other major things, such as a full-time job together with it. I can't afford to give up my current job because of the idea that I can't sustain myself and all the things that I need finances for without it. The market is not at its best right now, and if I would try to risk it, it will be such a big risk that it may have negative repercussions.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
I choose 50% real job and 50% crypto. too focused on crypto is not too good, because we also need a definite income every month. and crypto is a large passive income.

I think we need 8 hours for a full time job, so only have 4 hours left for the crypto world (the rest time is for daily life, sleep, and family). So It's like 66% - 33%
Activity: 518
Merit: 184
I will choose both because they are both beneficial for us it helps us with are daily needs. With my regular job i am expecting a regular fixed income that can sustain my daily needs while waiting for the payout in the crypto currencies bounty.
Activity: 126
It is a very huge decision in your life to choose real job or full time crypto, but if you can choose the one ,maybe you can do both for the mean time , but from time to time just weigh if  you will ve full time or just continue your job, and think twice for your decisions.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 103
Im glad that i do that too in my job , i only work in computer shop Cafe as a computer attendant . Because crypto is a kind of investing a time to earn a lot from faucets , trading and investing . So even i work i always update about the price for my shitcoins and my crypto coins that i need to sell or to buy.  If i not work here i choose full time crypto because you can manage your time and no one can command you because you are boss in this kind of work.
Activity: 114
In my view, these are just some aspects taken out quite randomly. And I also do not agree on all points. For example, real world jobs are not secure for a lifetime either. I think I get it what you meant here, but this is misleading.

Promotion etc could come eventually but if you can make more from crypto, this is pointless too.

There are many crypto-related "regular" jobs too, so even if you have interest in crypto you could find a job where you do not have to lean only on earnings on exchanges.

To sum it up, I agree, that for long term a regular job is useful and can produce more stable and foreseeable income. It just depends on personalities which to prefer I guess.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
In my opinion, choosing an ordinary job. Cause for stability and benefits ordinary job is quite secure. Although I have a lot of income in crypto it depends upon us on how we have more comfortable in terms of expanding our income. bitcoin is very large, but this is not stable, and most importantly the future. So I choose a real job.
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
as I often suggest working in the real world is more important than working on full cripto, we assume that joining crypto like adding income to side jobs, lack of collateral will last until when and security guarantees, it makes the future uncertain, even though sometimes working in the real world there is no guarantee of that because no one knows tomorrow, but at least the mathematical count is predictable so we can calculate with certainty the fulfillment of our financial needs so that at least our lives will not fall apart, but all it depends on your own choice, and every decision will definitely be a risk that accompanies it, it depends on how much courage you take
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
As per my view it is always better to maintain a good balance between real life work and cryptos and consider btc as a secondary source of income that you can make in your free hours.I have friends who have left their full time high paying jobs so that they can completely focus on crypto and i don't see it as a wise choice as a back plan is always best to go in order to maintain a good financial situation.It is okay to leave your full time job if you already have good financial background or if you are not the main earning member of the family then it is okay to leave your full time job and focus more on btc.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
If you plan your day correctly, you can work on a permanent job and work with the crypto currency. In this case, there will be more guarantees for a secure future and more opportunities for earning money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
I have been working with crypto currency for half a year now. I participate in bounty campaigns and trade on the stock exchange. In order to secure a future, I monthly put aside some of my finances for the purpose of accumulation.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
I choose 50% real job and 50% crypto. too focused on crypto is not too good, because we also need a definite income every month. and crypto is a large passive income.
Activity: 92
if I will choose to work full time in crypto. because it has been proven to work in crypto it can also make considerable money if we are good at reading the market and the situation in cryptocurrency trading we will get a big profit. besides trading we can also join ICO projects even though now many ICOs are scam we can still choose a successful and not deceptive ICO. if we focus and earnestly work on cryptocurrency the results we get will be more than we work in the office. and when we already have a lot of income from crypto we can open a new business such as opening a restaurant or real estate when all businesses are successful so without the need to work real we will get a steady income.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
I have read many threads talking over this subject and came to know that many people are very confused about their real job and the crypto world. So out of the panic they have started creating many threads like this. I thought to write some suggestions and kind of roadmap so that people can actually choose what is right and wrong for them. Hope this will help.

If this questions concerns a lot to you then you should know the difference between two.

_____Real Job______.           
|.    _____Crypto Job_____

1. Secured fro lifetime.                       
| 1. Unsecured for lifetime
                                                            2. Gives you fixed Income.                 
| 2. Income is not fixed
                                                            3. Promotion Opporutnities.               
| 3. Not Applicable
                                                            4. Yearly Hikes in the Salary.               
| 4. Not Applicable
                                                            5. Recognition in the Colleagues.       
|5. Not Applicable

These are the most vital points in both of them or at least this is what concern a lot to us while following both of them.

However I believe that what matters is the output which is "Money" And when you have enough money then that = Stability in your life.

This can be achieved in easiest way when you have all the point that are covered under the list of "Real Job". I mean if Im coming home everyday with hard work and for which I will get the sure shot salary at the month end then I would be happy for that and will loose most of the tension over that fact.

Lets consider the same case with the crypto currencies and earning through that.

What options do we have under the Crypto venture?
1. Signature Campaigns
2. Social Media Campaigns
3. Bounty Programs (Same thing with token payout)
4. Media Publications
5. Trading
6. Gambling
7. Lending
8. Hardware Mining
9. Coding (Hardest One to get in)
10.Becoming Managers (Very Stable but tougher to reach that level).

Woof! Thats lot of ways with which I could actually earn from the crypto currency. So I might just think that I will leave my job and will focus on all of them.

But what, lets think about it for a moment! Are they really reliable sources with which we could really go for rest of the life? Im pretty sure most of you will say may be, or some of you who are already very old in this field might just say yes. But, I believe its not that easy to work with all if them altogether and you have no assurance that you will get into campaigns all the time and you may not earn the fixed income form these options creating the instability in your house.

Most of the options above need initial investment and some of them are not even fool proof.

We have to agree that becoming manager here is not everyones play so we should consider that option equal to null.

However, real job salary covers all the points in it and we could easily survive! Thats the whole point.

The End Results?

I wish I could have easily said that we can live happy life just on the crypto currency. Unfortunately, I believe that real job is better than the virtual games. I would really suggest that we should look after the family planning, house stability in all possible ways. There is no way we can have that much stability with just crypto world.

You can make it part of your life, but you can push your life depending on it. Not at all!

Suggestions are all welcome!
Either way both of the options are beneficial doing cryptocurrency as full time job or having a real job but if you will going to specify which is better then you are right in your explanation. Getting a real job will let you secured your future and does a brighter future ahead than having a full time job on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 255
Chose the Real job, crypto is always here, it won't go away any moment so if you have extra money to invest, you can do it in your free time and just work in your real job. Don't take this cryptotrading as your real job, its not as easy as you thought and the stress is something you might not handle when you got no money to spend anymore for a day.  Just imagine how much is loss from $20K down to $6k, it ain't fun when you put all your hopes to it.
Pages:
Jump to: