Pages:
Author

Topic: Chopcoin.io - Signature Campaign (daily payout) - page 3. (Read 4412 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
There we go Smiley have fun campaign is official started!

i thought there will be a bot Huh when are you a going to start with a bot? it will be better if this is automated since it pays daily Wink
btw i like the rates much better than yobit
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
Hey guys i will be looking over everyones posts daily. I will submit my payment list to the OP daily at 23:59 forum time(give or take an hour)
Activity: 1708
Merit: 749
There we go Smiley have fun campaign is official started!
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★
IMO 0.0003 btc for Hero member is not a very good rate. You can come up to a much competetive rate for your campaign.
The idea of setting a limit for a daily post ia good to prevent your participants from spamming.

You may have to reconsider the rates tho. :/
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
What the special in this signature campaign? pay per post prices are quite low compared to many other signature campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015
Maybe make your rate higher and maximum post per day so that many members will enroll in your campaign. Who knows some Yobiters will move in your campaign  later if you give a better rate.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
IMO yobit's rate are much better than your current rate and they have 20 max post per day, increasing your rate maybe you can get more participants in your signature campaign, goodluck to your company Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
I have a suggestion, try going for a fixed payment rather than paid per post campaign.

For example, 50 post per month

Newbie get 0.01
Jr member get 0.025
Member get 0.05
Full member get 0.075
Senior get 0.1
Hero up get 0.125

Just my suggestion
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I have a suggestion, try going for a fixed payment rather than paid per post campaign.
Activity: 392
Merit: 251
Sign me up!

Name: Sir_Lagsalot
Activity: 40
BTC Address: 13twzbYVuxs1W1X48uBh3KAHmU22NYaZPv
copper member
Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504
Spear the bees
Rates are kind of low as well.

I like the thought of trying to advertise your game but unfortunately you do have to compete with some bigger campaigns.
Activity: 6
Merit: 12
sign me up
And don't forget to add the following info:
1) If members with -ve trust can participate.
2) Which boards aren't counted.
3) Payday Smiley
4) Total number of members accepted.
5) Escrow? (But since you're using marco's bot, this isn't needed i suppose, No idea!)
6) Minimum number of posts to get qualified Smiley

Just saying Smiley And good luck with the campaign Wink

Thank you i will update as soon as we got the bot Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 501
Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.
And don't forget to add the following info:
1) If members with -ve trust can participate.
2) Which boards aren't counted.
3) Payday Smiley
4) Total number of members accepted.
5) Escrow? (But since you're using marco's bot, this isn't needed i suppose, No idea!)
6) Minimum number of posts to get qualified Smiley

Just saying Smiley And good luck with the campaign Wink
I see you don't have much money for this campaign 0.0003 per post for Hero *cough* You should check other campaigns rates  Smiley

I think it's not because they don't have much money, they are just trying to be competitive with yobit signature rates which also have the same rates on Hero Members (0.0003 per post). The only difference is yobit has 20 max post limit a day and this one has 15 only,

Good luck to your campaign OP Smiley

Thank you Smiley we also hope some people will like it.
Guys its free money so please just stay out if you don't like it. Its the topic for the campaign and not planed as trollbox.  Smiley Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!
I see you don't have much money for this campaign 0.0003 per post for Hero *cough* You should check other campaigns rates  Smiley

I think it's not because they don't have much money, they are just trying to be competitive with yobit signature rates which also have the same rates on Hero Members (0.0003 per post). The only difference is yobit has 20 max post limit a day and this one has 15 only, I hope this one won't be infected by spammers unlike yobit Grin

Good luck to your campaign OP Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1098
I want to participate in the company
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I see you don't have much money for this campaign 0.0003 per post for Hero *cough* You should check other campaigns rates  Smiley

This campaign just want to compete Yobit campaign's rate
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yobitnet-signature-campaign-realtime-payouts-daily-1036113
and when you get a bot?

Just waiting for the reply of marco to set the bot up so hope by today Smiley, but lets wait for him.
Pages:
Jump to: