Pages:
Author

Topic: Christmas Giveaway [Finished] - page 3. (Read 3833 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
December 24, 2014, 05:10:27 AM
i would like to get 5 x 1 AMHASH GHS shares On havelockinvestments  Cheesy Wink
It's random and that gift is split up into 5 gifts.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
December 24, 2014, 05:05:50 AM
i would like to get 5 x 1 AMHASH GHS shares On havelockinvestments  Cheesy Wink
December 24, 2014, 01:45:45 AM
A few more are left, as of now everyone will get a gift!
December 23, 2014, 12:49:49 PM
The form is demanding Steam id
What is Steam id ?  Undecided

A Social Networking website ?
It's a gaming platform, you can put no if you don't want any of the games from it.

so how you choice the lucky people ?
It's random.

Mumi22, you put yes under the question that asked if you donated... would you like to change that since it's a lie? If not, you won't be eligible for the drawing.
Activity: 336
Sorry for my English if It is Bad✌✌
December 23, 2014, 12:36:44 PM
The form is demanding Steam id
What is Steam id ?  Undecided

A Social Networking website ?
Activity: 378
Merit: 257
December 23, 2014, 12:17:04 PM
so how you choice the lucky people ?
BRE
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1014
Lucky.lat | Marketing Solutions & Implementations
December 23, 2014, 11:58:33 AM
Signing up here as well! Gifts!
You won't get anything. You aren't a member+ and you clearly didn't read the OP.
Someone just signed up and put their facebook account -_-
Now someone just signed up with a link to a forum...

Grin some people still think that this giveaways mean = free btc for them  Grin
Maybe they think steam is like a coupon which can be trade for btc ......

Btw Good project , and Merry Christmas for you
December 23, 2014, 09:30:59 AM
You won't get anything. You aren't a member+ and you clearly didn't read the OP.
Someone just signed up and put their facebook account -_-
Now someone just signed up with a link to a forum...
copper member
Activity: 3948
Merit: 2201
Verified awesomeness ✔
December 23, 2014, 09:20:37 AM
December 23, 2014, 09:18:31 AM
whats a steam ID?

is that my btctalk number?
Steam ID, it's for gamers... http://store.steampowered.com/

Just put no if you don't use steam.
Activity: 294
December 23, 2014, 09:08:05 AM
whats a steam ID?

is that my btctalk number?
December 23, 2014, 09:01:42 AM
Signup for your gift Now! http://goo.gl/forms/WV21tXrBBH
December 23, 2014, 01:00:34 AM
where to signup to receive gifts.
Read OP and the message above.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
December 23, 2014, 12:59:43 AM
where to signup to receive gifts.
December 23, 2014, 12:56:20 AM
OR if 1 day to donate isn't enough, maybe you could still accept donations on the day that everyone is applying?  Thanks for doing this, reminds me of the old days when we used to do Secret Santa, hehe.
Sure I'll do that. And no problem Tongue.

but  what the form for applying ? I mean to  take  gift
I'll be releasing that form tomorrow... that was in the Original Post.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1248
December 23, 2014, 12:10:38 AM
Is this like a white elephant concept, except entirely random?
Our tree is mostly empty, donate to it!
I am just gonna do one day, most likely... because I won't have a lot of time on the 25th to deliver.

haha that doesn't answer my question. It seems like it's going to be a variation. I might donate something later when I get back home. Starting to pick up traction! I think you should accept donations for two days though; not everyone may get on within the span of one day, particularly during the holiday seasons.
I might, but I am gonna use the 24th to deliver as of now... and I don't feel like spending Christmas delivering gifts lol.

Valid point, haha. I wouldn't either. It's cool that the community is participating in this though. How're the signups going to work?
You'll see tomorrow.
OR if 1 day to donate isn't enough, maybe you could still accept donations on the day that everyone is applying?  Thanks for doing this, reminds me of the old days when we used to do Secret Santa, hehe.

but  what the form for applying ? I mean to  take  gift
December 22, 2014, 11:41:19 PM
I am just gonna do one day, most likely... because I won't have a lot of time on the 25th to deliver.

haha that doesn't answer my question. It seems like it's going to be a variation. I might donate something later when I get back home. Starting to pick up traction! I think you should accept donations for two days though; not everyone may get on within the span of one day, particularly during the holiday seasons.
I might, but I am gonna use the 24th to deliver as of now... and I don't feel like spending Christmas delivering gifts lol.

Valid point, haha. I wouldn't either. It's cool that the community is participating in this though. How're the signups going to work?
You'll see tomorrow.
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
December 22, 2014, 11:10:37 PM

You'll see tomorrow.
December 22, 2014, 09:06:00 PM

You'll see tomorrow.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 326
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 22, 2014, 08:59:41 PM

Pages:
Jump to: