Pages:
Author

Topic: Christmas Hangover Bonus... For the Scrooge in all of us. - page 2. (Read 1802 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 250
after clicking withdraw check your account balance maybe there is pending withdraw balance or something
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Okay so I've completed everything, I want to withdraw 0.003 but it won't let me.
I've signed & verified the address/message and completed all the steps, but when I press "process withdrawal" it loads & then nothing happens.
Is there a reason that's happening?

Thanks.
Activity: 112
Just signed up, love the site.
I'm on 0.008 right now from the bonus & completed 50% of the bonus.
Just curious, when withdrawing can we withdraw the initial bonus ($1) or everything else that we have won.
Thanks
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
I will try to get $ 1 free and will further play if it looks good

Thank you for the Christmas Hangover Bonus  Grin
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
fastdice.com The Worlds Fastest Bitcoin Dice
Thanks for the amazing giveaway betcoin!
Your live chat support is very helpful.
Activity: 350
Bonus Claim Url: http://betonline.wager.bz
Just received the bonus 1$ in Bitcoin, Also make it doubled And Wager is done

Thank you for the Christmas Hangover Bonus Smiley
Activity: 98
thank you for the free dollar i just registrated hoping to win something with the bonus
Activity: 63
how many roll over for the christmas hangover bonus ?

i just completed the roll over but after that i cant access the poker ? it says service unavailable

If you're using a VPN, have created multiple accounts, or have more than one person in your house on BetCoin.TM, then you cannot access poker for the safety of our players.

i have already have an account and claimed it but after that i cant acces the poker so i completed the wager before

after i completed the wager i go to the poker but i still cant open it

i dont user a vpn, i dont have an alt account and i'm just one on my house playing betcoin

after i contacted the live chat and i can access the poker again Cheesy

i just completed the roll over but after that i cant access the poker ? it says service unavailable

If you're using a VPN, have created multiple accounts, or have more than one person in your house on BetCoin.TM, then you cannot access poker for the safety of our players.

i have already have an account and claimed it but after that i cant acces the poker so i completed the wager before

after i completed the wager i go to the poker but i still cant open it

i dont user a vpn, i dont have an alt account and i'm just one on my house playing betcoin
donator
Activity: 672

Activity: 274
after wagering will keep winnings or just 1 dollar?
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Hi,

After visit link for existing users = balance is still 0.0. Which is not an issue at all.
But I have another one - when I try to start poker - I get Service Unavailable??

Ok, it's appear as Non Deposit bonus and need to be accepted. Just for other to know Smiley

But still cannot open Poker.
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1002
Hi,

After visit link for existing users = balance is still 0.0. Which is not an issue at all.
But I have another one - when I try to start poker - I get Service Unavailable??
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
I think there is a bug on the hi lo games, i got a "J" card and i bet on "low" and i got an ace and lose. What is the value of ace? Mostly the ace are the lowest on hi lo games
Activity: 140
Thanks for the great giveaway! Happy holidays for everybody! Ho Ho Ho
Activity: 154
hah, thanks Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2772
Merit: 3282
Nice giveaway! Thanks betcoin.tm!
Keep up the great work!
donator
Activity: 672
Merry Christmas!

Bah! "Humbug," You say.
Presents? Who needs 'em?
Stockings? Ridiculous oversized socks.
Christmas Trees? Bonfire Fuel.

So instead of your White Elephant exchange, who's to judge you for throwing a White Lightning-fueled Christmas hodown? Not us.
Who would look down on you for wanting to party with St. Remy instead of St. Nicholas? We understand.
Something something... Wild Turkey. Gobble gobble.

We created a modest bonus for you scrooges - who may have lost a dollar too many in your homegrown poker Tourney.

Please enjoy the BetCoin.TM $1 Bitcoin *hiccup* Giveaway! (8x Rollover)

EXISTING USERS, CLICK HERE.

NOT YET A BETCOIN.TM MEMBER? CLICK HERE INSTEAD.

Only available for 36 hours, so act fast!
Pages:
Jump to: