Pages:
Author

Topic: Christmas Spondoolies-tech SP-20 Groupbuy EUROPE - page 3. (Read 4030 times)

legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
I am in for one unit if order ASAP
I can sent you my vat company number

The miner will sent from Portugal to us
Or from Israel
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Have send you an e-mail
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Am in for one if price is ok

Price is on Topic please read carefully
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
 Am in for one if price is ok
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Hello respectfull members of Bitcointalk forum i´m organizing a group buy for 15 units SP-20 units

I´m an old member of this forum also the manager of www.busntech.net company in Portugal i already made some groupbuy for Gridseed here in forum and sold more than 300 units of those devices, i also have some loyal customers who buy from me Hardware in Europe for Bitcoin and Scrypt regularly

I can supply all my personal and company details for you members check our reputation

We are a well known company in Portugal for Mobile Phone Spares and Acessories and once in a while we also perform some sales of BTC and Scrypt Hardware

Price for each device: 500€ Vat not included, if you have a company in Europe we will send Invoice without Vat otherwise we will add 23% Vat on the price

Delivery costs: We expect to be around 40€ to most of the Europe countries, ask us a quotation for your country

Payment can be:

- Wire transfer
- Paypal (Must add paypal comission)
- BTC via Bitpay invoice

Terms of delivery and warranty: we will not open or test the units, they will be send directly to customers. Warranty and support will be made directly with Spondoolies Technicians and RMA directly with them also. Please use forum or email from their support to get assistance

Reservation value is: 0,11BTC witch 0,01BTC will be for escrow service provided by Ognasty

- Reservation is for each customer not for each unit
- Value will be returned back when we receive full payment 0,1BTC
- Send payment to: 168WXhArv7Fasqvi2xm5MQMfLhG18jifMe same adress as Ognasty Signature you can confirm
- Send payment to Ognasty and report him the payment for reservation
- Rest of the details of the order send me via pm or email (I prefer email)

You can find me on Skype: bossbusntech or email [email protected]

Reservation list:

jelin1984  - 1 unit No reservation yet

Xircom - 4 units Reserved

raskul -  2 units Canceled reservation

mavericklm - 2 unit Reserved

Pages:
Jump to: