Pages:
Author

Topic: "Christmas Vacation" For all our Staff and Students! - page 4. (Read 893 times)

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Understandable, I guess here's my pitch then.

1. No link, but I worked with Bountycloud on multiple projects, I also worked with Coinbench to manage their website before. I'm familiar with bounty management too. I also worked as a tester for apps, and websites through review campaigns on this forum or other freelancing platforms (as a Rater, etc).
2. 200$+
3. Yes
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
1) na
2) $200
3) Yes

owns a forum once upon a time.  
legendary
Activity: 3584
Merit: 4420
1) https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/yahoo62278-campaign-management-servicesget-all-your-needs-here-1704638
2) $3000
3) Yes

I might be interested but I wouldn't want tokens and i'd want paid up front. Non negotiable
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1040
A Great Time to Start Something!
So basically you're looking for a community tester and manager, who may need to do some campaign/ads management? I'm interested too. I've worked with some bounty management projects in the past as an assistant, and do some management and content creation jobs for Coinbench. I'd prefer if you give a more private option to negotiate the deal instead of asking publicly like this. Would it be fine if I drop you a pm?

No PM's please, I'm honestly way too busy for that, and we can do everything in public today. We can work something out, especially after you see our video. Thank you.

1) NA
2) 200$
3) Yes

Additional note: I am a professional software tester for websites,applications previously worked for a FAANG coorporation and currently working for a similar stature company (proof can be provided in PM). i believe i would be able to help more than a usual member for the testing part especially.
Thanks for consideration

Yes, I am interested in your skills, thank you rohang.
legendary
The "$500 to $1,000 for One Week" starts as a combination of some "Real Money" and mostly credits* for our valuable projects
What is the percentage of that word "mostly"? Will it be 50% of your valuable credits or higher?

Interested.

I will be able to answer that better in a day or two, after seeing the reactions to our [ANN] later today & Monday. Thank you for asking.
Activity: 886
Merit: 151
1) NA
2) 200$
3) Yes

Additional note: I am a professional software tester for websites,applications previously worked for a FAANG coorporation and currently working for a similar stature company (proof can be provided in PM). i believe i would be able to help more than a usual member for the testing part especially.
Thanks for consideration
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
I don't participate in the forum much, because so many of the projects are low quality, and your offer looks really interesting.

1) n/a
2) For part-time easy, I will do $150 a week any time.
3) Yes
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
So basically you're looking for a community tester and manager, who may need to do some campaign/ads management? I'm interested too. I've worked with some bounty management projects in the past as an assistant, and do some management and content creation jobs for Coinbench. I'd prefer if you give a more private option to negotiate the deal instead of asking publicly like this. Would it be fine if I drop you a pm?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1908
Marketing Campaign Manager |Telegram ID- @LT_Mouse
The "$500 to $1,000 for One Week" starts as a combination of some "Real Money" and mostly credits* for our valuable projects
What is the percentage of that word "mostly"? Will it be 50% of your valuable credits or higher?

Interested.
legendary
"Christmas Vacation" For all our Staff and Students!

1) All development and publicity efforts are being 100% shut down for at least 36 to 48 hours, and probably several days/weeks after.
2) No payments (zero) have been accepted for any of my current efforts. At this point that is a good thing. No refunds to do, or other related issues.

Why?

* I have two close family members facing surgery soon, and will be moving "Home for the Holidays" right after packing and making travel plans.
* When I make it back here, some of you really will not want to miss out. Please don't "let yourself down" by forgetting the future is created by people who jump ahead of the crowds.

The future can still be bright! Sponsored by +++ Positive Coin +++
Happy Holidays :: (This is an interesting, non-promo thread) Do You Know The First Times Bitcoin Ever Had Real World Value?

ps. Remember, every one of you has great potential to succeed - and/or what do you lose by trying... ...lol?
* There is a talented dynamic group here, and many of them are interested in a co-op effort to become certified Blockchain & Smart Contract Experts.
* That alone, has great future value.

Pages:
Jump to: