Pages:
Author

Topic: Chronobank.io Signature & Avatar Campaign - page 46. (Read 63973 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
December 14, 2016, 07:36:18 AM
Minimal size of the bounty pool is 2000 TIME  .. and the maximum? or is it all the same fixed amount and will not change?

The whole bounty pool is 0.3% of TIME tokens created during ICO.

When is the end of the signaturecampaign?

With the end of ICO.

ico starts 15 dec 2016 -  ico ends 15 feb 2017
Why such a long period? almost 2 months
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
December 14, 2016, 07:32:02 AM
joined signature campaign. BTW where is your avatar link?

your account Jr member you can't use Avatar
only full member above can use avatar
It's sad news for me. So I'm not able to us avatra at my BT rank.
Activity: 588
December 14, 2016, 05:30:06 AM

your account Jr member you can't use Avatar
only full member above can use avatar
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
December 14, 2016, 05:19:31 AM

Hey, please see it in the bottom of the starting post in this thread:

Hello everyone!

We're happy to launch Chronobank.io's Signature and Avatar campaign. By participating, you can now earn TIME tokens from our bounty pool!

Link: https://i.imgur.com/eKYPSS6l.png

joined signature campaign too sir Smiley

Thanks!
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
December 14, 2016, 04:48:23 AM
Activity: 742
December 14, 2016, 03:39:55 AM
joined signature campaign too sir Smiley
Activity: 420
December 14, 2016, 03:29:26 AM
Joined signature campaign sir Smiley
Next week Full Member with avatar
Thank you

Appreciate this Smiley

Cheers
Activity: 728
Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain
December 14, 2016, 02:48:13 AM
Joined signature campaign sir Smiley
Next week Full Member with avatar
Thank you
Activity: 2110
Merit: 502
December 14, 2016, 02:46:04 AM
I want to know this 50 post to qulifeing is counted when fill the spreadshet or from 15 december 2016?
You need to post 50 post until the ICO ended I think it's on Feb. The stakes already counted when the time you join even the ICO still not started .But the problem I see is they don't mention how many participants they need before it will full. As I see the campaign already have morethan 250 participants already and still increasing.

As me explained above, signature campaign has no limits, so participants will be very much.
I've been worried about it means more participants been spilt thier shares and it's only 2000 times will given for signature campaign worth 20btc. if the campaign have 400 participants means you will get only 0.05 btc worth of times per shares each for two months.hmm I think its not worth it and what of they have morethan  400 participants.

20BTC is a huge budget for signature and avatar campaign. Only who complied the 50 post will be receiving their shares. I bet that not all listed on the spreadsheet is active and still wearing chronobank signature campaign. The campaign manager must be active on moderating this thread so that no one will abused it. I can handle this campaign if he want for just a small fee. Because i saw that this campaign is not well organized.
Yes 20BTC is huge for a campaign but the problem if the campaign had no limit for participants . Means the shares  divided will become small amount only.
Perhaps it already begun on this signature, but seeing it in this site are reluctant to give bounty to enliven this project is fairly small, to build this project be great, we could see this project, only provide a signature with payment in the payment token time, and did not. there's a signature with bitcoin payments and bounty of social media and others to assist the future development of this project, and I think it's very pretty ... Wink
Activity: 1624
December 14, 2016, 01:24:19 AM
You guys allowed to join a member with a negative trust?

I think its better to hire a campaign manager here that always active here in the community.

I see many question that haven't answer.
I agree with you, if the signature is held by people who are not so active in this forum, and many questions about the signature is a way to join in this signature, although the project is in say so long to start ico, but do not have to let everyone kept asking about this signature .. Wink
Activity: 1022
Merit: 509
AXIE INFINITY IS THE BEST!
December 14, 2016, 01:15:37 AM
You guys allowed to join a member with a negative trust?
I think its better to hire a campaign manager here that always active here in the community.
I see many question that haven't answer.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708
December 13, 2016, 11:57:57 PM
How to get  chrono av??
Activity: 1080
December 13, 2016, 06:26:53 PM
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.

im in singnature and avatar
can u tell me limit paticipant of bounty?
Activity: 840
Merit: 501
Strength in Numbers
December 13, 2016, 05:37:57 AM
I joined the campaign.

I want to advertise this chronobank ICO.
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
December 13, 2016, 04:18:14 AM
I want to know this 50 post to qulifeing is counted when fill the spreadshet or from 15 december 2016?
You need to post 50 post until the ICO ended I think it's on Feb. The stakes already counted when the time you join even the ICO still not started .But the problem I see is they don't mention how many participants they need before it will full. As I see the campaign already have morethan 250 participants already and still increasing.

As me explained above, signature campaign has no limits, so participants will be very much.
I've been worried about it means more participants been spilt thier shares and it's only 2000 times will given for signature campaign worth 20btc. if the campaign have 400 participants means you will get only 0.05 btc worth of times per shares each for two months.hmm I think its not worth it and what of they have morethan  400 participants.

20BTC is a huge budget for signature and avatar campaign. Only who complied the 50 post will be receiving their shares. I bet that not all listed on the spreadsheet is active and still wearing chronobank signature campaign. The campaign manager must be active on moderating this thread so that no one will abused it. I can handle this campaign if he want for just a small fee. Because i saw that this campaign is not well organized.
Yes 20BTC is huge for a campaign but the problem if the campaign had no limit for participants . Means the shares  divided will become small amount only.
Activity: 784
December 13, 2016, 01:32:22 AM
I want joined Chronobank after vDice ICO ended sir Smiley
Activity: 548
Merit: 100
December 13, 2016, 01:28:37 AM
I want to follow this campaign whether it can
Activity: 798
December 13, 2016, 01:23:23 AM
I was intending to follow this campaign please his explanations for this follow
Activity: 1432
December 12, 2016, 09:57:53 PM
Just i have join the signature campaign as ragavancoin

thanks

Activity: 837
December 12, 2016, 09:35:38 PM

Pages:
Jump to: