Pages:
Author

Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform - page 65. (Read 51950 times)

Activity: 517
Merit: 257
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Where are the requirements for the distribution posted?
Activity: 727
Merit: 501
use inside sandbox / vmware

I know everyone are concern but the dev has shown the virus total result my antivirus shows it is  clean but the dev could show us the source code for transparency.
As a initial security measure sandbox should be used if avaliable. Crypto FUD could escape to virustotal. And anyway, sandbox the wallet is not any problem for a non mineable crypto. Stake works nice and easy. And I don't know anything from dev.
Activity: 701
Merit: 500
MIGHTYB
Your mission statement was enlightening. This is somehow related from previous coin that I got participated with before it was rebranded. We take it seriously as for real account identity is required to show support. Although Im not US resident, still our economic situation is contingent on who's gonna sit for next administration. I salute you on making this coin not just for profit but to encourage your fellows to make right decisions on who's gonna vote. Unfortunately I can't particpate and I respect that. Goodluck on your cause dev!

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
use inside sandbox / vmware

I know everyone are concern but the dev has shown the virus total result my antivirus shows it is  clean but the dev could show us the source code for transparency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
The app window is much larger than the usual one. The colors are very dim. Change colors to normal to eyes in your next update.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
i will join!
Unfortunately not every one can participate,only senior members or those who sign up here since 2014 but maybe the dev can create a second round for members and full members..
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
PM has been sent.

The wallet looks good:

Activity: 70
An interesting project.
I PM-ed.
When distribution will start?

All will be sent at the same time. This Friday. People have until then to claim. Please read carefully. If you do not qualify, you will not receive coins even if a PM was sent.
Activity: 686
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1169
An interesting project.
I PM-ed.
When distribution will start?
Activity: 79
*Bitvest.io* Play Plinko or Invest!
If you have released the source, it would be helpful to compile on our own. Anyhow, Good luck.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
looks interesting,it's been a long time that we had a free coin distribution a legit one I mean the last free coin I've been too was peepcoin but this one qualified as cryptocurrency ..
Activity: 770
Long time no see a good free distribution coin hopefully this can meet the requirements
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
Also done a virustotal checking and everything is clean,glad that I'm qualified to this project,we'll see how this project moves on,this has a better chance to succeed than holding an Ico,kudos to dev..
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Good luck with the different approach!

Linux Qt extraction is not working. Error extracting the file. Parsing filters not supported error.
Pages:
Jump to: