Pages:
Author

Topic: 💨 Chunk 🌀 Supernodes 🌀 DarkSend 🌀 Cloud Storage 🌀 Social Media Platform - page 2. (Read 7299 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
There are no news, there are no development plans, there is no auction, the developer was gone - a dead coin

This is a very old story, Dev opened this thread as in that thread he is not mod but in this thread he can delete which ever reply is not appropriate to his coin. As this coin is only shit coin, with developer not able to help the community with technical problems.

No problems to fix. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
There are no news, there are no development plans, there is no auction, the developer was gone - a dead coin

This is a very old story, Dev opened this thread as in that thread he is not mod but in this thread he can delete which ever reply is not appropriate to his coin. As this coin is only shit coin, with developer not able to help the community with technical problems.
Activity: 554
Merit: 500
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
Any news about Chunk?

Not yet
3 day the dev not active on forum
Last Active: December 05, 2016, 11:58:52

Only three days? some coins of the admin have not updated or visit this forum for a month but the coin activity is still continue,devs cannot  be online 24/7 they ave an offline life too that they need to take care ,if the dev will not come online for a month then this is something to worry.
Activity: 668
Any news about Chunk?

Not yet
3 day the dev not active on forum
Last Active: December 05, 2016, 11:58:52
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
9800 chunk are at 350 sat each right now that is 2 supernode for .03 btc!
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1280
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
These second thread is much better than the first one without the FUD,the dev can work on maximizing the two projects he created,I'm surprise that Chunks is doing good on Nova exchange although the price is much less that expected still the volume is good
Well im still watching this coins, the previous thread was really a mess, now we can see actual conversation without some biased personal based accusation.  I missed the giveaway but maybe i will buy some in nova.  It is still cheap anyway.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
I thought this was free distribution ? I still have got nothing so I am afraid I am out.
Not good.

that end long time ago. i think he even tell you you were two week late or aomething

Chunks is already trading the only way you can get Chunks is to buy or trade it on Novaexchange,while it is cheap,I let go of my coin but I still following this thread bought some of it and looking forward to add more,dev should keep developing it's features had a huge potential in the market.
Activity: 1162
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I thought this was free distribution ? I still have got nothing so I am afraid I am out.
Not good.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
These second thread is much better than the first one without the FUD,the dev can work on maximizing the two projects he created,I'm surprise that Chunks is doing good on Nova exchange although the price is much less that expected still the volume is good
Begin i known it's shitcoin. Grin
Now dev boring and not active same start. Because he know it shitcoin. Grin

Thanks for the thorough and well-written review!
hello dev any plan with next step?

Yes, working on closing the swap first per our agreement with AltEx since November is over.
Activity: 840

hello dev any plan with next step?
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
any news?
nothing yet , this coin started very good ! still cheap tu buy some!

But who will buy this coin when it's close source .We don't know if the supply is 500k or mayby 500 m .

type getinfo and it show moneysupply

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
The dev has not gone anywhere!
Activity: 840
i saw the dev  a few days no active , what's wrong?
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
Dev, where are you? What are your next steps? Any roadmap? Could you answer to people questions?  Huh

The dev already gave you a chat board and a storage i think this is good for a start up coins but in my opinion if the dev can make it an open source there's a big change for adoption I'm still supporting this coin in fact I'm supporting airdrop coin than Ico..Still holding my coins for future profit ..
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Dev, where are you? What are your next steps? Any roadmap? Could you answer to people questions?  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: