Pages:
Author

Topic: Church of Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 4027 times)

Activity: 174
Merit: 100
Separation of currency and state.
August 16, 2017, 02:18:25 AM
Well, thanks for the feedback and commentary.

We are a sincere group of believers, and we equate our belief in the scripture (the whitepaper) by our prophet (Satoshi Nakomoto) and our living god (who is embodied in the blockchain itself) to the beliefs held by more traditional religions and religious groups.

The website is undergoing some major construction and should be ready to accept members in an automated manner shortly.

We will allow members to join without a satoshi donation, however to become a verified contributing member you will need to send the symbolic satoshi.

The wonderful donations of time and energy by a couple of really good developers is going to result in a very smooth seamless experience on the website in a few days. In the meantime, you can still join by emailing [email protected] .

Thanks for your interest!
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1000
August 14, 2017, 02:24:23 PM
Hello there,

I am founding the Church of Bitcoin today on August 7th, 2017.

Fascinating Grin so what do we worship exactly? What kind of booklet do we have to read? Is this in any way a sex cult?

Thanks in advance for your enlightenment.

Interesting idea. I'm going to start Scientology of Bitcoin and invent the ScientologyCoin for all the suckers that believe in that crap.

My God that you will all worship won't be Xenu. Since this is Scientology 2.0 the god you will all worship will be Xena Warrior Princess.

I'm going to get Tom Cruise to promote the hell out of my coin Wink
Lmao… XD  Smiley, you guys are killers, loool. I was also thinking the same thing, what was the church of bitcoin all about, and what do they worship? Lol. I guess it’s  a church where they worship Bitcoin as their god. Well, I was just passing by, and decided to introduce my newly opened church called “Church of the Giant Pizza”, we let you eat as much as you want, and all you got to pay is just 1 Satoshi. Oh, sorry I forgot to say weworship a Giant Pizza. I know you’re curious on how to get your pizza, c’mon, sit down, relax and chill. We will send it through your email. So do drop your email there. Lol
Activity: 296
August 11, 2017, 07:57:40 PM
And it has nothing to do with religion and god? So, may I know why it's called a church? Whatever your goal is good? But the organization called the church is somewhat irrelevant. The church is a building that believers from there will face their god Succeeded this bitcoin all over the world
Activity: 490
Merit: 501
August 11, 2017, 05:29:54 AM
The main purpose of legally establishing a Church of Bitcoin is simply to be able to take the tax-exempt privilege as given to all religious organizations by the government. Well, the idea is good, actually but I doubt if your application can be approved since we know that Bitcoin is not a religious thing. The use of word 'church' will not automatically mean that the group is religious...there should be many proofs that indeed the group is religious and is using the freedom of religion according to laws and regulations.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 10, 2017, 08:23:33 AM
Hello there,

There have been past projects of the same name, but most were intended as satire, or abandoned after some time. This one is sincere. Our home page is http://www.churchofbitcoin.org and we are welcoming new members.

We will be filing as a 501(c)3 and seeking tax-exempt status as a religion.

Our scripture and other details will be available on our website.

To join our church, a bitcoin transaction of at least one satoshi is required. A one-time payment of one satoshi guarantees lifetime membership in the Church of Bitcoin. You will also be asked to provide your real name and contact information; a home address is not necessary but a valid email will be required.

In the future, we will have packages available with benefits such as t-shirts, patches, etc. for contributing members.

For more information, see our website or contact me, our founder, Henry Romp, at [email protected]

This is a genius idea. I love it, I wouldnt mind being part of this organisation. Its amazing how all these churches get away with. Just because the church of bitcoin doesnt worship fairies in the sky, that doesnt mean the organisation doesnt deserve tax exemptions.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 08:45:58 AM
Hello there,

Fascinating Grin so what do we worship exactly? What kind of booklet do we have to read? Is this in any way a sex cult?

Interesting idea. I'm going to start Scientology of Bitcoin and invent the ScientologyCoin for all the suckers that believe in that crap.

My God that you will all worship won't be Xenu. Since this is Scientology 2.0 the god you will all worship will be Xena Warrior Princess.

I'm going to get Tom Cruise to promote the hell out of my coin Wink
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
August 08, 2017, 08:36:04 AM
Hello there,

Activity: 560
Merit: 121
August 08, 2017, 04:27:09 AM
Hello there,

There have been past projects of the same name, but most were intended as satire, or abandoned after some time. This one is sincere. Our home page is http://www.churchofbitcoin.org and we are welcoming new members.

To join our church, a bitcoin transaction of at least one satoshi is required. A one-time payment of one satoshi guarantees lifetime membership in the Church of Bitcoin. You will also be asked to provide your real name and contact information; a home address is not necessary but a valid email will be required.

In the future, we will have packages available with benefits such as t-shirts, patches, etc. for contributing members.

For more information, see our website or contact me, our founder, Henry Romp, at [email protected]

You are trying to say that you have formed just a plain organization that pushes through a tax-free society? And it has nothing to do with religion and God? So then, may i know why is it called church? Any way your objective is good but the organization named as church is somewhat irrelevant no? Church is a body of believers of God as i know it is or a building. Goodluck to you by the way.
Activity: 174
Separation of currency and state.
August 07, 2017, 09:51:43 AM
Hello there,

Pages:
Jump to: