Pages:
Author

Topic: Church of Development - page 3. (Read 3849 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Google/YouTube
May 23, 2013, 03:51:30 PM
Colorado state law allows me to give 1 oz of medical marijuana material to anyone over 21 for recreational use. I am finally going to be able to afford to do some charity, thanks to Devtome paying me for writing. So, some time within the next 3 months I will start inviting people from Colorado and around America to come to Colorado, and I will give them 1 oz of material for treatment. Rick Simpson Oil, Buds and Butter combined to be an oz.

So if you know anyone with Cancer let them know.

da fuq lol

I have a medical card. And the state constitution of Colorado allows for ANYONE (even without a card) over 21 to grow 6 plants, and possess 1 oz in public (not like in everyone's face though).

Medical patients (people with cards like me) can have 6 plants and 2 ozs in public.  

And anyone over 21 with 1oz can gift that oz to anyone else over 21, as long as no money exchanges hands for weed.
May 23, 2013, 03:45:30 PM
Colorado state law allows me to give 1 oz of medical marijuana material to anyone over 21 for recreational use. I am finally going to be able to afford to do some charity, thanks to Devtome paying me for writing. So, some time within the next 3 months I will start inviting people from Colorado and around America to come to Colorado, and I will give them 1 oz of material for treatment. Rick Simpson Oil, Buds and Butter combined to be an oz.

da fuq lol
Google/YouTube
May 23, 2013, 03:37:08 PM

Google/YouTube
May 23, 2013, 02:51:09 PM
Would anyone be interested in starting a "Church of Development". Where "god" is "the future", and we worship by making it better. Basically just a developmental coin charity that religiously works towards the future.

I am a certified minister and I will work to get non-profit status in my state

If anyone wants to get married or exercise demons, I can legally do the ceremony Smiley
Google/YouTube
May 22, 2013, 04:59:36 PM
We are offering .5 Bitcoins for a "Save the World"/ Devcoin themed logo Smiley Contest ends July 1st Smiley
Google/YouTube
May 22, 2013, 04:46:00 PM
Would anyone be interested in starting a "Church of Development". Where "god" is "the future", and we worship by making it better. Basically just a developmental coin charity that religiously works towards the future.

I am a certified minister and I will work to get non-profit status in my state

If anyone wants to get married or exercise demons, I can legally do the ceremony Smiley

I've been working on this charity for a while, and have been planning on giving back to the world whenever AdSense ended up paying good money (I'm pretty close). But now I learned about Devtome where you can write to earn Devcoins, which can be exchanged for Bitcoins.

I wrote a good amount this month, so I'll be able to jump start the charity, and I want to tie it to Devcoin, and the Devtome bounties.
It really is a coin that is good for the world, and this charity is a good boost to that Smiley

Over 200 members already Smiley
https://www.facebook.com/events/293758280706156/

We are also working on building a SOLAR POWERED MINING MACHINE!!!! For sale to the public.

If you want to support us, all you have to do is buy Devcoins (less than 1 penny each right now) or share this meme somewhere:
Pages:
Jump to: