Pages:
Author

Topic: ⛪ Church of the Ponzion Mind (CPM) ⛪ Lending Programs = Sowing Seeds of Faith ⛪ - page 2. (Read 1008 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 1
Crypto Boss
Don't you guys have any Official Site?
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
vip
Much interesting project I'm reading  in your storie abot sir.
Sound really a butiful investment to be, clean whitepaper, pictures reliving the throat about a butfull idea sir, please.

My interest is in bounty Sir, so let us know if my brother and sister and cousin and the sick dog we have to send to the vet can make an account on botcoin and start helping your great proiect sir, please sir.

Thanks, bud. I do have a bounty available for ONLY you and your sick dog. It pays a thousand dollars in BTC and it simply consists of seeking any grammatical errors in our white paper. Oh, and I almost forgot, you must first Seed U$100 to Church of the Ponzion Mind prior to participating in this bounty.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Much interesting project I'm reading  in your storie abot sir.
Sound really a butiful investment to be, clean whitepaper, pictures reliving the throat about a butfull idea sir, please.

My interest is in bounty Sir, so let us know if my brother and sister and cousin and the sick dog we have to send to the vet can make an account on botcoin and start helping your great proiect sir, please sir.

vip
Our baptistry ...

... if we're lucky enough to purchase The Lodge at Blue Springs to act as our church. Listing: http://www.luxuryportfolio.com/Property/hamilton-properties-the-lodge-at-blue-springs/UXKC.

Four U.S. Presidents have stayed at The Lodge since its construction. Franklin D. Roosevelt spent more than 100 nights on the property.

The property comes complete with 127 acres which includes a well stocked private 17 acre lake.

All Ponziarians would be welcome to stay overnight once a year at no cost to them on a FC-FS basis where the oldest Ponziarians have first choice in locking in their preferred visit date. Based on availability, additional nights will be available at nominal rates.

Here's one of the suites ...

vip
Bumped to announce our new thread depicting the acceptance of ALL cryptos regardless if considered shitcoins --> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/church-of-the-ponzion-mind-cpm-accepting-all-cryptos-for-seeds-of-faith-3297463.
vip
Following this future (best) project of 2018 Smiley

Hey, if BitConnect could make it so can Church of the Ponzion Mind where all Ponziarians who sow a Seed of Faith know exactly what they're getting into as they pray for a bountiful Harvest. And unlike with Bitconnect, you know exactly who the founder is.

That said, take a leap of faith, bud, and be the first to Seed before somebody else beats you to the punch.
Activity: 518
Merit: 261
Following this future (best) project of 2018 Smiley
vip

when asics?  Roll Eyes   ha

"God spoke to me after I took a hit of acid and was rollin' in the aisle at Church of the Ponzion Mind. I was instructed to relay that ASICs will be available in two weeks. Meanwhile, enjoy the box of fans. Anybody have a quarter?"
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
vip
Precedence ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Church_of_Cannabis

The First Church of Cannabis was founded in March 2015 by Bill Levin, who attended Indianapolis Hebrew Congregation, a Reform Judaism synagogue, as a child, and titles himself Grand Poobah of the church. He said it was a direct response to the state's Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA). Monthly dues are $4.20. Levin said that the church was granted IRS tax-exempt status less than 30 days after he applied.

Bill Levin - the self-appointed "Grand Poobah" or highest holy official of the church, claimed that he had the idea to found the church while watching the popular television series: The Flintstones. Grand Poobah is a term derived from the name of the haughty character Pooh-Bah in Gilbert and Sullivan's The Mikado (1885), and used recurringly in The Flintstones as the name of a high-ranking elected position in a secret society, the Loyal Order of Water Buffaloes.

Media interest in the church is high, ...

Ergo, if a church can practice the partaking of herbs and be tax exempted, then Church of the Ponzion Mind, too, where its members - Ponziarians - willingly partake in Ponzis via Seeds of Faith, can exist within the laws.

"Since my money is God's money, every spending decision I make is a spiritual decision."

~ John Hagee
vip
Nice project...

Good term memenrs...

Very too nice Englisj...

I want be part of Bounty Translations...

The project appears to be a light in the dark tunnel whence all BCC fans have taken refuge.

When Lambo?

When Moon?

When Mars?

When Jupiter?

When Saturn?

When UrAnus?

Grin Grin

When you Seed U$100? You be first on list. You benefit much. Such WoW! Don't walk ... RUN!
Activity: 952
Merit: 166
Nice project...

Good term memenrs...

Very too nice Englisj...

I want be part of Bounty Translations...

The project appears to be a light in the dark tunnel whence all BCC fans have taken refuge.

When Lambo?

When Moon?

When Mars?

When Jupiter?

When Saturn?

When UrAnus?

Grin Grin
vip
To further incentivize initial Ponziarians, the first person who Seeds U$100 via ETH to Church of the Ponzion Mind will be gifted 1,000 CPM and the next 12 folks Seeding U$100 will receive 525 (524.7 round up) CPM. ALL others after them will receive 191 CPM for their U$100 Seed at the exchange rate of 0.5247 per CPM.

The first person joining the fold as a Ponziarian will also quickly receive no less than U$93 via BTC, BCH or ETH once 12 others Seed no less than U$100, of which the first three will receive U$10 via the aforementioned cryptos.

See Refferal Program - 3X4 Forced Matric: in the OP if not up to speed on how the above was calculated, as well as reviewing our entire program.

Seed via this ETH wallet address: 0x281d01cFa50E95ca56ff8298167e1144C52A5967 (BTC and BCH addys forthcoming).

Bruno aka Ponziarch Fiddy V
vip
Good evening sir,

oMg h0w tO jOin da b0unty camp4ign?!!1!

Nice project and I wish you luck sir.

No bounties yet, bud, but stay tuned.

Meanwhile, enjoy the view from the potential Church of the Ponzion Mind headquarters ...

All Ponziarians will be welcome to stay overnight free of charge at our B&B&B (Bed & Breakfast & Bud) on a FCFS basis.

Activity: 882
Merit: 976
Good evening sir,

oMg h0w tO jOin da b0unty camp4ign?!!1!

Nice project and I wish you luck sir.
vip
Good Sir. Having some pertinent quetsion.

When Biance?
Is regulation by Pope or Archimandrake?

reserve Martian and Clingon translations.

Most impotent question to posit to you: when Rambo? ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUZFgvDuY_/ )

"That's some wicked shit!
Reads to me like Church of the Ponzion Mind has somethin' for everyone.
Groovy, man!"

Now an interesting tidbit: https://funbible.blogspot.com/ ...

There is the very interesting Psalms 118...

1. Psalm 118 is the middle chapter of the entire Bible.
2. Psalm 117, before Psalm 118 is the shortest chapter in the Bible.
3. Psalm 119, after Psalm 118 is the longest chapter in the Bible.
4. The Bible has 594 chapters before Psalm 118 and 594 chapters after Psalm 118.
5. If you add up all the chapters except Psalm 118, you get a total of 1188 chapters.
6. 1188 or Psalm 118 verse 8 is the middle verse of the entire Bible.

And what is the message found in verse 118? "It is better to take refuge in the Lord than to trust in man." - Psalm 118:8
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 4392
Be a bank
Good Sir. Having some pertinent quetsion.

When Biance?
Is regulation by Pope or Archimandrake?

reserve Martian and Clingon translations.

Most impotent question to posit to you: when Rambo? ( https://www.instagram.com/p/BhUZFgvDuY_/ )
vip
vip
Update: Airdrop campaign now live: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-1st-crypto-airdrop-from-heaven-cpm-church-of-the-ponzion-mind-3305919. This'll help guarantee a full downline for early Ponziarians who Seed.

Update: See https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.34305259 to read how we're incentivizing the first 13 folks who Seed Church of the Ponzion Mind.

Church of the Ponzion Mind

Please note: This endeavor is NOT satire or the likes thereof. Any humor encountered within is merely an extension of my personality.

“One day the older daughter said to the younger, ‘Our father is old, and there is no man around here to give us children—as is the custom all over the earth. Let’s get our father to drink wine and then sleep with him and preserve our family line through our father.’”

~Genesis 19: 31-32

Bruno aka Ponziarch Fiddy V (V as in 5th opposed to I, II, etc.)

Projected garb of choice when officiating ...

Pages:
Jump to: