Pages:
Author

Topic: Cielo exchange: is anyone withdraw funds from here? - page 2. (Read 218 times)

legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
This topic should be move to Service Discussion.

OP I think you should stay away from such an exchange, there's no information about the company and the team behind it.
I tried googling the address, the results went to a different company. The exchange is very suspicious in my opinion.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
There are few information online concerning the exchange. I wanted to refer you to the exchange Twitter page, or telegram group, but didn't find much. Would have referred you to its forum representatives but it seems not to have a forum announcement thread or any presence at all.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
I registered on this exchange (https://cieloex.io/index) in may 2019, and then the minimum withdrawal amount was 0.5 ETH. It is now 4 ETH. I have not met other exchanges with such a large minimum for withdrawal.
I have a question: did anyone withdraw ETH or other cryptocurrency from here? How long does it take?
the question is did you send balance on that exchange?
Or you only have heard this exchnage from telegram  a person messaging you that he will give you a free balance but you need to deposit first before you are able to widraw.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
Sorry but I am not even familiar with the exchange, actually I tried to search in CMC but couldn't find the exchange name and any exchange that is not listed in CMC is something I would not trust.
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
I registered on this exchange (https://cieloex.io/index) in may 2019, and then the minimum withdrawal amount was 0.5 ETH. It is now 4 ETH. I have not met other exchanges with such a large minimum for withdrawal.
I have a question: did anyone withdraw ETH or other cryptocurrency from here? How long does it take?

I have never heard of this exchange let alone use it, do you have funds there, you should avoid new or foreign exchanges, you should look for trades that are already popular and have a good reputation, if you have funds in that exchange try changing your coins into dogecoin or ltc, it is likely that the minimum number of withdrawals will be smaller, but it looks like the exchange is a scam.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 253
Never know about this place before Huh
4 eth for minimum withdraw that was creazy i cant use this site lmao

So OP you have balance on there ?
Just ask ,, why you use this site while many large sites are already trusted  Huh
Activity: 105
Merit: 0
I have a question: did anyone withdraw ETH or other cryptocurrency from here? How long does it take? Are there any pitfalls when withdraw?
Pages:
Jump to: