Pages:
Author

Topic: [Cigarettes] Welcome - Cigarettes for Bitcoins! - page 2. (Read 9489 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
How much for Marb Menthol?
Hello,
Sorry, Marlboro Menthol cigarettes is not available.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Those shpping costs...

But...
I see your site says "we ship to usa" but do you ship to europe too?
You said you ship from europe so if you ship to europe is the shipping price any cheaper than it is to usa?
Can you sell via this forum (pms) and use escrow, like escrow.ms?

We deliver cigarettes only in the USA, yes our products are manufactured in Europe but across Europe we are not deliver at all.

We have our own policy of sales organization that exists many years, this policy satisfy us and our customers, and we see no need to change anything.

No we don't use services like escrow. (http://whois.domaintools.com/escrow.ms) Wink

Can you tell me why you don't deliver inside eu? Shocked
And with escrow.ms I meant this Cheesy https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/escrowmss-escrow-service-1-only-235452
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
How much for Marb Menthol?
Those shpping costs...

But...
You said you ship from europe so if you ship to europe is the shipping price any cheaper than it is to usa?

We deliver cigarettes only in the USA, yes our products are manufactured in Europe but across Europe we are not deliver at all.

We have our own policy of sales organization that exists many years, this policy satisfy us and our customers, and we see no need to change anything.

No we don't use services like escrow. (http://whois.domaintools.com/escrow.ms) Wink
Activity: 714
Those shpping costs...

But...
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1196
Reputation first.
What is the price for a Marlboro Red packet?

That's only for a simple indication, I'm curious Smiley
Hello, iglasses
About your question, maybe for you it is high price for shipping, but we remind you that we sell European cigarettes, they are manufactured and shipped directly from Europe, and this, as you probably know, is not Mexico and even Chile, it is much further away (on the other side of the earth) from the USA.

But we anyway transmitted your questions and suggestions in to our logistics department.

P.S. We invite you to visit Europe, here we will sell you cigarettes without shipping costs.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
I hear ya but that isn't even to a specific address...just somewhere in the US.  $15 per carton makes the price totally unattractive.

iglasses,

Man ... I'm not sure where you took these $91 from, gimme some more details to understand.  But here is my example - I bought 3 cartons of Marlboro Gold with approx $150 in total (cigarettes plus delivery).  So it was $50 for one carton and $5 for each pack finally.  And I'm happy since I can't find it less than $15 here in NY ...

Just by clicking and putting six cartons into the shopping cart...below is the result.  I totally understand that they need to charge for shipping but $15 per carton is pretty excessive IMO.  If I am missing something I would be happy for someone to point it out to me.

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
I hear ya but that isn't even to a specific address...just somewhere in the US.  $15 per carton makes the price totally unattractive.

iglasses,

Man ... I'm not sure where you took these $91 from, gimme some more details to understand.  But here is my example - I bought 3 cartons of Marlboro Gold with approx $150 in total (cigarettes plus delivery).  So it was $50 for one carton and $5 for each pack finally.  And I'm happy since I can't find it less than $15 here in NY ...

Activity: 14
Nice concept ,hope I visit your shop
Activity: 732
Nosce te Ipsum
Lou,

Oh, I see. I just assumed you actually filled out an order, my bad!  That does  seem a bit excessive then.
legendary
Lou,

Activity: 732
Nosce te Ipsum
You want $91 to ship 6 cartons?
 Shocked Shocked Shocked

I'm guessing it's not what "they" want to ship them, it's what the shipping service charges to send them to wherever you are ordering from.
legendary
You want $91 to ship 6 cartons?
 Shocked Shocked Shocked
If you live in the United States, then order what you can afford to lose. We're allowed to import 2 cartons a year.. So if they see 25 in a box shipped to you, they may seize them.

To me the parcel with 3 cartons of cigarettes came.  At times my order came in 2 parcels. Looks like  they know something about customs affairs.
I want to order big set of cigarettes. Someone can tell something about reliability of shop? I already bought from them several times but always took only on 3 cartonz per one order. Now I want to buy many cigarettes and I don't want to risk. Who can comment?
Hello, zebla

I can assure you that buying a large amount of cigarettes in BitcoinCigs.com store is as safe as you ordered 3 cartons, in addition for customers with large orders we have bonuses. For more details and guarantees you can contact us by email: http://www.bitcoincigs.com/contact_us

Regards, www.bitcoincigs.com

I want to order big set of cigarettes. Someone can tell something about reliability of shop? I already bought from them several times but always took only on 3 cartonz per one order. Now I want to buy many cigarettes and I don't want to risk. Who can comment?

If you live in the United States, then order what you can afford to lose. We're allowed to import 2 cartons a year.. So if they see 25 in a box shipped to you, they may seize them.
We are working for many years in cigarette market and very well know how to send parcels without problems to any customer. In any case, we guarantee the final result, if the parcel for some reason will not pass the Customs office this is our problem. We guarantee that you will receive your order safely without problems, everything else is only our risks.
legendary
Activity: 1311

Bitcoincigs shipped my order and I have indeed received it. Turn-around took 12 days considering it was being shipped from Russia. The cigarettes seems to have been repackaged and doesn't come in the traditional "Carton". I'm not sure if that's how things are in Russia. Regardless.. I got what I ordered.
Hello,
Sometimes the cigarettes may come not in a carton but in loose packs wrapped in plastic. This way we get them from the supplier.
If you have any issues, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thanks for buying.
Activity: 191
Merit: 110
Bitcoincigs shipped my order and I have indeed received it. Turn-around took 12 days considering it was being shipped from Russia. The cigarettes seems to have been repackaged and doesn't come in the traditional "Carton". I'm not sure if that's how things are in Russia. Regardless.. I got what I ordered.
Pages:
Jump to: