Pages:
Author

Topic: Ciphersex 101 [NSFW] - page 2. (Read 541 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 115
Lowest EVER interest lending! (Use escrow always)
February 17, 2018, 05:19:34 AM
I'm down for some 3 of 5 multi sig if alia brings some friends..

Well, Alia?  In Bitcoin multisig, we’re still talking ECC.  Have you any friends whose elliptic curves could have their public points (a/k/a “nipples”) hashed together with yours?  As Segwit fans, this will involve Pay to Witness Script Hash.  That’s more secure:  A 128-bit security level rather than an 80-bit security level in old P2SH, in case any of your friends turns out to be a malicious signer.  Also, because people are witnessing this.

(With a thread like this, I also wonder if she’s looking for a pseudorandom gang-bang.  To use technical terminology.)

I think I'm losing you here. What exactly is an elliptic curve?
February 17, 2018, 05:18:58 AM
I will presume that Alia needed a masturbation break.  For this class in applied cryptography, that is called “homework”.

Funny because that's actually what I just did

Good girl.  I hope you got good avalanche effect.  (Will explain what that means...)

Consider a hash function, such as the SHA-256 algorithm used by Bitcoin in many places.  Among other properties, a cryptographically secure hash has the property that for any 1-bit change in the input, on average, 50% of the output bits flip.  See how this works:

Code:
user@host:~$ echo -n 'b' | sha256sum
3e23e8160039594a33894f6564e1b1348bbd7a0088d42c4acb73eeaed59c009d  -
user@host:~$ echo -n 'c' | sha256sum
2e7d2c03a9507ae265ecf5b5356885a53393a2029d241394997265a1a25aefc6  -

I have here chosen 'b' and 'c' for the sake of example, because ASCII 'b' (0x62) is one bit different than 'c' (0x63).  ('a' (0x61) and 'b' (0x62) differ in 2 bits.  Well, that’s another lesson.)

Thus, as you felt the caress of my words and imagined my cock in your hot, wet cipher, every 1-bit of thrust between us should have made you feel half-scrambled with ecstasy.

Was that explanation sufficiently clear, or do I need to somehow involve a spanking?  I know you like that; and I may need to apply such measures, if you fall behind in this lesson.

So, this implies that it's very hard to crack a private key, right? Am I understanding it correctly?
copper member
Activity: 630
Merit: 2610
If you don’t do PGP, you don’t do crypto!
February 17, 2018, 05:12:40 AM
I will presume that Alia needed a masturbation break.  For this class in applied cryptography, that is called “homework”.

Good girl.  I hope you got good avalanche effect.  (Will explain what that means...)

Consider a hash function, such as the SHA-256 algorithm used by Bitcoin in many places.  Among other properties, a cryptographically secure hash has the property that for any 1-bit change in the input, on average, 50% of the output bits flip.  See how this works:

Code:
user@host:~$ echo -n 'b' | sha256sum
3e23e8160039594a33894f6564e1b1348bbd7a0088d42c4acb73eeaed59c009d  -
user@host:~$ echo -n 'c' | sha256sum
2e7d2c03a9507ae265ecf5b5356885a53393a2029d241394997265a1a25aefc6  -

I have here chosen 'b' and 'c' for the sake of example, because ASCII 'b' (0x62) is one bit different than 'c' (0x63).  ('a' (0x61) and 'b' (0x62) differ in 2 bits.  Well, that’s another lesson.)

Thus, as you felt the caress of my words and imagined my cock in your hot, wet cipher, every 1-bit of thrust between us should have made you feel half-scrambled with ecstasy.

Was that explanation sufficiently clear, or do I need to somehow involve a spanking?  I know you like that; and I may need to apply such measures, if you fall behind in this lesson.
copper member
February 17, 2018, 05:02:42 AM

February 17, 2018, 04:59:48 AM

copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:44:59 AM

Well, Alia?  In Bitcoin multisig, we’re still talking ECC.  Have you any friends whose elliptic curves could have their public points (a/k/a “nipples”) hashed together with yours?  As Segwit fans, this will involve Pay to Witness Script Hash.  That’s more secure:  A 128-bit security level rather than an 80-bit security level in old P2SH, in case any of your friends turns out to be a malicious signer.  Also, because people are witnessing this.

(With a thread like this, I also wonder if she’s looking for a pseudorandom gang-bang.  To use technical terminology.)
copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:38:15 AM
copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:28:54 AM
Confidentiality:  You want to be sure that nobody is watching our activities here.  Oops.

Well, I guess that ship has sailed.

But if we wanted to keep this carnal conversation confidential, we would encrypt it using a symmetric cipher (same key to encrypt and decrypt).  Depending on the protocol, we would either use a key agreement algorithm to establish a shared secret key across an insecure channel, as in the TLS used by your web browser (for decent ciphersuites)—or use or public keys to encrypt the symmetric key, as in PGP.

Now, which protocol are we using at present?  With you grinding in my lap, methinks the appropriate protocol is slow, deep, and hard.
copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:24:10 AM
  • Integrity:  You want to be sure that our coital connection is not tampered with by a “Man in the Middle” attacker.

We will use a MAC (Message Authentication Code) to assure the integrity of all fluids exchanged.  One common example of a MAC is HMAC using a hash such as SHA-256.  HMAC is a special means of hashing together a shared secret with sexual libations a message, such that the fluids message cannot be forged by someone who knows the key.

(P.S., I meant what I said about the taste of your cipher.)
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
February 17, 2018, 04:22:53 AM
Loving this already. I guess a threesome is out of the question

Secure multiparty computation?  We’ll get to that...

copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:19:09 AM

Secure multiparty computation?  We’ll get to that...
February 17, 2018, 04:18:13 AM
First, let’s get our concepts straight:

• Authentication:  You want to be sure it’s really me down there, and not an imposter.
  • Integrity:  You want to be sure that our coital connection is not tampered with by a “Man in the Middle” attacker.
  • Confidentiality:  You want to be sure that nobody is watching our activities here.  Oops.

copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:14:08 AM
Authentication:  You want to be sure it’s really me down there, and not an imposter.

You will require me to digitally sign my cock before inserting it into you.  I will use my private key to create this signature; and you will use my public key to verify it.  Note:  This is also how Bitcoin transactions are verified.  (Yes, all Bitcoin transactions involve my cock.)
copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:11:01 AM
First, let’s get our concepts straight:

• Authentication:  You want to be sure it’s really me down there, and not an imposter.
  • Confidentiality:  You want to be sure that nobody is watching our activities here.  Oops.
copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:08:23 AM
Hello, Alia.  Now as I hold you in my lap and press myself against your entrance, I will teach you to authenticate my cock using public-key cryptography and a hash.
February 17, 2018, 04:06:18 AM
This man is a god. I hope he can bring all of us multiple didactic orgasms
copper member
February 17, 2018, 04:04:14 AM
[Note:  One of my motives which led to my unlucky assocation with Alia was my desire for someone to work with for an erotic Bitcoin art project.  For now, I will leave my intentions a mystery; but girls who have really gone Bitcoin should feel free to contact me if curious.  Moreover, I will revive and continue this thread if/when I have suitable other(s) with whom to make cryptolove.  For I believe in the virtue of Ciphersex, q.v. — nullius, 2018-03-08]

I’m here with the lovely Alia.  In case you don’t yet know who she is, Alia is the saucy lass who posted this two days after signing up for the forum:

I think I'm an outlier. If I have 100 merit in 30 days, I'll eat all my words and post a vid of me masturbating to a merit infographic

Whereupon I wrote her an open letter.  We hit it off.

Alia is enthusiastic about cryptography, a subject about which I myself am passionate in every sense:  I am thrilled by the touch of numbers, the look of elliptic curves, the scent of algorithms in rut, the sound of exponential moaning, and most of all, the taste of Alia’s own private cipher.  I offered to educate her:

What is your knowledge level of cryptography concepts?  E.g., could you explain in basic (non-mathematical) terms how the ciphersuites in PGP, TLS, etc. fit together?  Symmetric cipher, asymmetric cipher, hash function, etc.  Also, concepts such as the distinctions between integrity, confidentiality, and authentication.

I can teach you all these things, and much more.  I am looking for the starting point.

Now, how better do you learn?  In my lap, or on your knees with your head betwixt my legs?  I should mention, “in my lap” involves penetration.  Penetrating insights into your most private cipher.

P.S., if I can’t make you cum whilst instructing you on ciphersuites, then I will have failed as a teacher.

P.P.S., I do like helping others.  Do you want to take this show public with a “NSFW”-marked cryptography instruction thread in Off-Topic, or would you prefer to keep this between us?  Perhaps this could drive you business.

Now, how better do you learn?  In my lap, or on your knees with your head betwixt my legs?  I should mention, “in my lap” involves penetration.  Penetrating insights into your most private cipher.

The second one please  Roll Eyes

P.S., if I can’t make you cum whilst instructing you on ciphersuites, then I will have failed as a teacher.

Lmfao.

P.P.S., I do like helping others.  Do you want to take this show public with a “NSFW”-marked cryptography instruction thread in Off-Topic, or would you prefer to keep this between us?  Perhaps this could drive you business.

Let's do it; hopefully everyone can benefit from it

Let's do it; hopefully everyone can benefit from it

Do you mind if I copypaste from some of our PMs thus far, to get the thread rolling?  Privacy of private communication is sacred to me (excepting scammers, threats etc.)  Thus, I would not do so without express agreement.

Whereupon, I will start writing a didactic orgasm for you.

Perfectly fine by me, you have my enthusiastic permission to reveal all of our shared secrets

Welcome thus to Ciphersex 101.

N.b., this thread is self-moderated.  I will delete posts which are disrespectful of Alia and/or myself.  I will delete posts I simply dislike.  I will delete whatever I want to.  Keep it sexy, or don’t even try posting here.
Pages:
Jump to: