Pages:
Author

Topic: Circle approved for BitLicense, new "All USD" wallet app to be announced. - page 3. (Read 1766 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
I haven't used Circle myself, but it looks like they're going the way of banks. They seem to be OK with the regulation and somebody's got to do it.

Of course they are going the way of banks when the US government makes them go this way. This is the only way to get all of the licenses, BitLicense included and to comply with all of the KYC crap.

American Bitcoin companies and American bitcoiners don't have much of the choice in my opinion. I mean, if I got charged and fined like I killed someone for simple trading on localbitcoins, I would have complied with everything as well.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1011
In Satoshi I Trust
i cant even see my bitcoin address in my circle wallet (i dont mean the app). where is the problem with that service?!  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
honestly, I'm not so surprised..Circle is getting big. they have killer mobile app (at least for android), cool, modern and fast website and lot of strong investors firms behind.

https://www.circle.com/en/investors

I think, that we will hear a lot about Circle and they will become one of the leaders within upcoming 2 years.
Activity: 910
I haven't used Circle myself, but it looks like they're going the way of banks. They seem to be OK with the regulation and somebody's got to do it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 101
I have it on good authority that Circle has been granted a BitLicense and will be formally announcing this week.  Furthermore, an all USD wallet app is in the works, where there will be no BTC volatility associated with your account, but where you can still pay in BTC.   
Pages:
Jump to: