Pages:
Author

Topic: Circle is giving away $5/~0.021 BTC for new users - page 2. (Read 1573 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
Thank you so much, it's nice!
Activity: 14

[/quote]
You need to have another device. Once you have everything installed, underneath where it says account balance there is a small circle with a qr code inside of it. If you tap that, another screen opens with two tabs, one with "scan code" the other "my address" make sure you are on scan code. You should see below it your camera view and a square with brackets in the corners. Point your phone at your computer or other device with Circle's twitter post open and make sure that the qr code on the post is withing the square. It will automatically credit your account with 5 USD of Bitcoin.
[/quote]

thank you sooo much
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
Thank you for notifying us, i would have never have found out about this if it wasnt for the thread, thanks OP. Checking out circle now, i have never used it before, but it is very generous of them to be giving away $5 to new users. Thats a perfect amount to get someone started with bitcoin. Hopefully this can bring in and introduce some new people to bitcoin.
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code

Download the Circle for Bitcoin app, register an account, and tap the circle with a qr code inside. Then point your phone at the qr code on Circle's twitter account and you will get 5 USD in free bitcoin.
[/quote]

please how i  the circle with a qr code inside and i point  point your phone at the qr code

please i didnt understand
[/quote]
You need to have another device. Once you have everything installed, underneath where it says account balance there is a small circle with a qr code inside of it. If you tap that, another screen opens with two tabs, one with "scan code" the other "my address" make sure you are on scan code. You should see below it your camera view and a square with brackets in the corners. Point your phone at your computer or other device with Circle's twitter post open and make sure that the qr code on the post is withing the square. It will automatically credit your account with 5 USD of Bitcoin.

[/quote]
Download the Circle for Bitcoin app, register an account, and tap the circle with a qr code inside. Then point your phone at the qr code on Circle's twitter account and you will get 5 USD in free bitcoin.
[/quote]

please how i  the circle with a qr code inside and i point  point your phone at the qr code

please i didnt understand
staff
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6793
Just writing some code
https://twitter.com/circlebits/status/604001124258037761

You have to give some basic info, verify your e-mail and phone for 2fa, takes about 5-10 minutes.

i'm a new please tell me what i must do

You have to give some basic info, verify your e-mail and phone for 2fa, takes about 5-10 minutes.

i'm a new please tell me what i must do
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Nice, I didn't know circle and I have created an account and it is really nice to use
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
Pretty good for newbs I guess, better than faucets. With that amount it would be easy to double it on the exchanges, then keep doubling it and being your 1 BTC quest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
How can I scan the QR code from the app?
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Thank you so much, I am creating my account right now!
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: