Pages:
Author

Topic: Circle is it a game changer? - page 2. (Read 2838 times)

legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2014, 02:42:26 AM
This is a solution for mainstream US consumers, but not really geared towards the rest of us, unfortunately.

Why US only ? because of bank account or what

Maybe in few months, they will include other countries.

Is it not the beginning, I have been in contact with circle and yes they are going to expand into the global market.

Game changer being an online wallet/app on your smartphone insured against theft and loss that everyday consumers can use when at the shop paying for goods and services, just like your credit card or online bank account

is there anything else out there with this added security as opposed to a bitcoin wallet app on your phone that is not insured

It's still a centralized wallet right?  They have the private keys?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
November 22, 2014, 02:39:19 AM
This is a solution for mainstream US consumers, but not really geared towards the rest of us, unfortunately.

Is it not the beginning, I have been in contact with circle and yes they are going to expand into the global market.

Game changer being an online wallet/app on your smartphone insured against theft and loss that everyday consumers can use when at the shop paying for goods and services, just like your credit card or online bank account

is there anything else out there with this added security as opposed to a bitcoin wallet app on your phone that is not insured
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000
November 22, 2014, 02:38:47 AM

Activity: 353
Merit: 250
Zichain
November 22, 2014, 02:37:31 AM

legendary
Smile
November 22, 2014, 02:37:01 AM

Is it not the beginning, I have been in contact with circle and yes they are going to expand into the global market and yes i can use it now.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
November 22, 2014, 02:24:26 AM
legendary
Smile
November 22, 2014, 01:43:37 AM
Is this finally what we need for mainstream consumer use.

A wallet that connects to my bank account and all my bitcoin is insured, mobile app on the way.

https://www.circle.com/

Pages:
Jump to: