Pages:
Author

Topic: Circle of Trust [Game/experiment] -- GAME OVER - page 25. (Read 30354 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break
1EWRJ5BeibZxMguujPLzqM8WWiHpFJtLLx
Only "Full members" and above can participate, just to avoid someone creating an account to steal the coin
Hey Al. He said you had to be a full member in the original post so no newbies or junior members.

Well, Al's address points to a well known member here - so it would be safe to state that it's him.  Wink

On topic, I would like to play too but I'm too far away from my wallet now.  Undecided
(I remember one snowball game in the gambling subsection that functioned like this, but it ended pretty fast  Wink)

I was confused for a second until I realized you were probably speaking about the IP address and not the Bitcoin address, albeit that's the only one I've ever used for all my purchases that required Bitcoin.

~Al the Alpaca~ (almost got four hours in on this forum--does that count?)
I meant the Bitcoin address.  Wink
Verified via Google search.TM
Activity: 205
Merit: 100
The Future Of Work
Only "Full members" and above can participate, just to avoid someone creating an account to steal the coin
Hey Al. He said you had to be a full member in the original post so no newbies or junior members.

Well, Al's address points to a well known member here - so it would be safe to state that it's him.  Wink

On topic, I would like to play too but I'm too far away from my wallet now.  Undecided
(I remember one snowball game in the gambling subsection that functioned like this, but it ended pretty fast  Wink)

I was confused for a second until I realized you were probably speaking about the IP address and not the Bitcoin address, albeit that's the only one I've ever used for all my purchases that required Bitcoin.

~Al the Alpaca~ (almost got four hours in on this forum--does that count?)
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
0xFB0D8D1534241423
lol, verified alpacas. Just waiting on the TX fee which is coming from a faucet.
Also waiting on more confs
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?

You can't make an exception even once? I swear I'm trustworthy.

~Al the Alpaca~

Adjusted OP accordingly Wink
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1227
Away on an extended break

The Future Of Work

You can't make an exception even once? I swear I'm trustworthy.

~Al the Alpaca~
Activity: 238
|Argus| Accounting and Auditing on the Blockchain
Hey Al. He said you had to be a full member in the original post so no newbies or junior members. Like me.  Sad
0xFB0D8D1534241423
The Future Of Work
0xFB0D8D1534241423
This will be interesting Cheesy
1KiZGitw2zEr4uPzZsT7dh7F6e5yoKGvE7

Received
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
13YmfB6TeLzyCdnwsVZ5MdYVCLnfm5eNGF

Received

edit; will be curious to see how many times we can get the same coin transacted into one block. ;p 0 confirms still when I sent.

legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
17EVRSvdPJGhk7uKHCpY9ghnWnx7j3pPAs

Received
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
I'll go first.

189JHV6KPzvnPmjYCGPbvMMmZUWppere7h

Received.