Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅* Citadel - A CryptoNote-Based Anonymous Digital Services & E-Commerce Platform - page 10. (Read 27467 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 31
I downloaded WIN wallet from www.bitcedi.org and after 10 hours of Synchronizing it is stil in process (1/1) (and small yellow arrows rotating in right lower corner).
Is it OK?
Meanwhile I start mining on wallet address. Pool sent coins regular.

Hi, how can you mine this?
this is new to me, what do you have to do?
download wallet and send some coins to it, is that it? or is there some "coding" involved?
is there a guide?

thx for replying

Regular mining with mining GPU rig, BITcedi algo is Cryptonite v7. You can find a lot of manuals in section Altcoins: Mining  Smiley
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
I downloaded WIN wallet from www.bitcedi.org and after 10 hours of Synchronizing it is stil in process (1/1) (and small yellow arrows rotating in right lower corner).
Is it OK?

Hi, how can you mine this?
this is new to me, what do you have to do?
download wallet and send some coins to it, is that it? or is there some "coding" involved?
is there a guide?

thx for replying
Activity: 301
Merit: 31
Is it OK?
Activity: 25
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
Here you can find all info about RingCT  https://getmonero.org/resources/moneropedia/ringCT.html 

That's something implemented by Monero team on January 2017. Most of the coins using CryptoNote are just forks of XMR.

Citadel could be a good alternative to current projects in this market so saturated! However, we have a new fact, I don't know what RingCT protocol is, so I'll study it later! New things with good applications and functions usually attract great players! Crypnote is something that countless coins are currently using, so it opens up a real possibility of good exchanges adding that. Roll Eyes

It's strange to see a road map without dates. It also interesting who is in the team of this project.  never heard about RingCT protocol....
Activity: 224
Merit: 36
It's strange to see a road map without dates. It also interesting who is in the team of this project.  never heard about RingCT protocol....
Activity: 295
Merit: 250
list of current pools?

I'm aware only about this one:
https://bxc.mine2gether.com/

Hashrate still very low, worth jumping in and mining.
Activity: 10
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Already has a good TA trend, after rebranding announcement..

BTW, is there PR designated person in the team?
If yes, what type of concrete activities are planned?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011
One question... how can I make a rescan of the wallet?... I have an operation marked as unconfirmed on my dashboard but in the transactions field this operation is marked as confirmed and done.

Transaction hash: 6A9A5AC8911FD28D373F8D9E76089832196CB22188C0F6980DD383A5BE5CBA2D

In wallet do following:

Code:
File -> Reset wallet

Thanks  Wink
Activity: 156
One question... how can I make a rescan of the wallet?... I have an operation marked as unconfirmed on my dashboard but in the transactions field this operation is marked as confirmed and done.

Transaction hash: 6A9A5AC8911FD28D373F8D9E76089832196CB22188C0F6980DD383A5BE5CBA2D

In wallet do following:

Code:
File -> Reset wallet
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Intriguing project, to say truth..
Considering current funny MC and supply.
Started loading my Citadel bag, tempted to add even more.

BTW, when CMC will update your info?
Activity: 448
Merit: 253
Great project with good support. Quickly publish the latest news about the project. The project provides an opportunity to literally without leaving home and without putting a lot of effort to earn tokens (which are equivalent to real money) , and then the user decides what to do with them - to sell and get a good income or leave as an investment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
Dev you dont have the vacation?
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1011

Activity: 168
I think the concept of Citadel project very nice and useful besides it also can eliminate the need for 3rd parties. This will give an important benefit for a participant. I'll support this project to be successful. I hope many people joining and participating in this project. This is an interesting and promising project.  Smiley  
Activity: 156
Pages:
Jump to: