Pages:
Author

Topic: CiTIZENSHIP - page 2. (Read 1015 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
December 12, 2017, 12:46:11 PM
I wish there was no citizenships at all, so people can move to any country they want.
Activity: 812
December 12, 2017, 12:18:51 PM
I'm on the side that claims that every human is a citizen of a world firstly. World and humanity - are above nations and citizenships.
I agree...first we need to become just Humans with a capital letter before we equate to a nation
Activity: 313
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 11:38:18 AM
I belive a citizen should be patriotic to a country he/she call his/her own.
Activity: 114
December 12, 2017, 11:32:52 AM
Do you think every people care for their nation? How do you say so?
Of course they care, because every country teaches their own society to love and honor their own country.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
December 12, 2017, 11:28:59 AM
I'm on the side that claims that every human is a citizen of a world firstly. World and humanity - are above nations and citizenships.
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 07:44:46 AM
yes, as a filipino, living in my country Philippines, i care for my nation by praying for the president to become a good leader and can lead us into great nation. i know someday, philippines can raise their level against other countries.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
The Pure Proof-of-Tansaction [POT]
December 12, 2017, 12:19:45 AM
I don't think so, because some other people wants to change their citizenship even if they are not on that country. Especially those who lives a long time in other country maybe because they also want to be benefited in that country.
I think that every people care for their nation eventhough some of our country men go or migrate to some other countries because the reason for them to migrate is to find their oppurtunities to other countries.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 503
December 11, 2017, 10:23:29 PM

I think that patriotism is something that you are not instilled into but rather you learn how to appreciate it once you grew ip on your country. PAtriotism is not something we are born with as we only care anout family only when we are of a kind that we care about it
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
December 11, 2017, 10:19:40 PM
Everyone thinks first of all about himself. In the USSR there was a national idea but it did not survive
Activity: 225
November 09, 2017, 11:32:24 AM
Citizenship is the status of a person recognized under the custom or law as being a legal member of a sovereign state or part of a nation.
A person may have multiple citizenship and a person who does not have citizenship of any state is said to be stateless.
Activity: 98
November 09, 2017, 11:26:46 AM
as a good citizen will certainly care about the nation by continuing to contribute in building and realize the ideals of the founders of the nation, of course, with our various ways and methods. Everything must move to fill the independence and advance the nation.
Activity: 97
November 09, 2017, 09:55:44 AM
Who doesn't care for their nation ? As a citizen they have some duty towards their nation and they always perform it.If you are a patriot you obviously care for your nation.That may vary from person to person though.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
November 09, 2017, 09:46:40 AM

In my opinion , people don't need to care for their nation because in Today's world , nations are not important anymore. Money and Tecnological inventions are the most important things in our world. Because of this , nations must improve themselves in these terms.
Activity: 294
November 09, 2017, 07:33:38 AM
in my opinion not, there are still many who have not received the attention of the government, for example there are still many scavengers and unemployed who are still looking for money and not yet sufficient for daily living. very difficult and it took quite a long time to tackle it all, not justattention only, but the action should be prioritized in overcoming unfinished problems
Activity: 385
November 09, 2017, 04:51:36 AM
Citizenship is the status of being a citizen. If you have citizenship in a country, you have the right to live there, work, vote, and pay taxes.
Activity: 1134
November 08, 2017, 02:40:43 PM
Depends on how people feel, but i personally don't forget my home, including my roots and ancestry, so for me it is an important thing.
Activity: 194
Toplancer.co | PreSale is LIVE | Get Your Bonus
November 08, 2017, 02:23:04 PM
Probably not because some nations dont care for them. If the nation cares for you then by all means love that country and try to do good for it but if the state or government never looks out for your interest you shouldnt be surprised that those people care less about the government affairs.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
November 08, 2017, 01:25:12 PM
I dont think all of people care about nation , i think most of people care to earn money and work because of ,many people looking for work out of their countries  , if they can find they are ready to live other countries . Live is hard in our term and money is important for to be alive.
Activity: 214
November 08, 2017, 01:10:24 PM
in my opinion, every citizen should love his country, to remember the fighters who are willing to sacrifice for the creation of a country.
Activity: 885
Merit: 112
November 08, 2017, 12:39:54 PM
The gains of citizenship, for me, depends on the leadership of that country. Some countries know how to take care of their citizens and as such citizens from a country like that should be very proud of their country. Otherwise, why would anyone be proud of a country that does nothing to protect them outside. I wouldn't.

Its so sad that were most of the countries now are don't have really care about their citizenship, and there are few nations that they love their Senior citizen, and they gave benefits to them too and I think Australian, Korea, New Zealand.
Pages:
Jump to: