Pages:
Author

Topic: [CIV]★Civilization coin★Re-launch tomorrow★18:00 GMT★ - page 3. (Read 16634 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
How do you plan on compensating those that lost out with the first botched launch?

You will be given an all over body massage.

Enjoy.
SOLD!

By a 12 year old Civilization dev?.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
How do you plan on compensating those that lost out with the first botched launch?

Enjoy.
SOLD!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
and the coin is dead. again.  Grin

Enjoy.
Activity: 84
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Launch  delayed to tomorrow

Ok, this is pretty silly...
Activity: 42
Launch  delayed to tomorrow
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1051
unnamed.Exchange, join the Cool Kids!!!
Launch  delayed to tomorrow ?
Activity: 154
http://civ.pool.mn/ is ready for pre-registrations!
Mining will be available when Civilization coin launches!
Feel free to register and configure your miners before the coin launch

http://civ.pool.mn offers:
• 0,99% fees
• Powerful dedicated server
• DDOS Protection
• Friendly support via email, jabber or support forums
• Skilled admin

Please, join us

legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
If nobody is in, then it is maybe interested to get in Cheesy

go waste your hashes for a 1 litoshi coin
legendary
Activity: 1120
If nobody is in, then it is maybe interested to get in Cheesy
Activity: 126
LOL shitcoin... premine/previously hacked... a relaunch wont help..

PASS.
The first 5 pools
Every one gets 100 civ
legendary
Activity: 1386
Fucker of "the system"
why to relaunch it?! what do we miss without CIV!
i 've lost investment in the first lauch, the dev chooses to relauch because hackers have stolen the premined coins! this is absurds.
I ask that no one adheres to its relauch.

Hmm really? I thought the relaunch was due to the network being stalled and such issues. Smiley

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6888189
the dev is not the coder, according to the story told by the DEV the coder has sold the code source to a hackers before launch, the hackes had the time to take off the premined coins before the DEV. he was surprised and he opts to relauch, we  proposed to collect donations for the DEV to avoid a relauch, but he persist in his decision!
Because I told everyone to stop mining The network was 5 G and then 200M and then to 50 The result of the vote was 9 not re-launch This is not logic and not fair

Dude you ruined your credibility you lost my faith and my support
i 've lost investment in the first lauch, the dev chooses to relauch because hackers have stolen the premined coins! this is absurds.

Hmm really? I thought the relaunch was due to the network being stalled and such issues. Smiley

the dev is not the coder, according to the story told by the DEV the coder has sold the code source to a hackers before launch, the hackes had the time to take off the premined coins before the DEV. he was surprised and he opts to relauch, we  proposed to collect donations for the DEV to avoid a relauch, but he persist in his decision!
Because I told everyone to stop mining The network was 5 G and then 200M and then to 50 The result of the vote was 9 not re-launch This is not logic and not fair
[CIV]★Civilization coin★Re-launch today★19:00 GMT★

Some Advice

Walk away
Walk away
Walk away
Walk away
auy
Activity: 336
compensation ?
When?
How?
What is you plan?
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069
relaunching shit coin isn't helping at all, how about investing in new features instead?

like a coin that help against big farm(limit the net hash per day, allow it to rise by a certain amount each day, this would help small miner), that ruin everything
Activity: 686
Merit: 266

Pages:
Jump to: