Pages:
Author

Topic: Civil War in South Africa and Suidlanders - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
These things are all happened because of thier greediness of power and wealth, also to any parts of this world, and in such a way fullfilling the prophecy in The bible.. hope they love thier people as how they love themselves..
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Well just looking at the current state of things in Cape Town, it's easy to see that shit is about to hit the fan. It might get even worse than Haiti where they murdered all their whites and mismanaged what was once the richest country in the western hemisphere.

I know the issue is complex but it won't be solved by simply murdering all the "oppressors". You try to eliminate this so called "elite" group and then what, who's left to manage and clean up the mess?

It's Marxism.

It's going to end as it ended each time so far, with a failure.
There will be murder and theft, and once there's no one else left to steal from, the thieves are going to starve since they're incapable of production.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584
Well just looking at the current state of things in Cape Town, it's easy to see that shit is about to hit the fan. It might get even worse than Haiti where they murdered all their whites and mismanaged what was once the richest country in the western hemisphere.

I know the issue is complex but it won't be solved by simply murdering all the "oppressors". You try to eliminate this so called "elite" group and then what, who's left to manage and clean up the mess?
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150
Freedom&Honor
Is Zimbabwe going to happen all over again in South Africa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT3CLYhrCyA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jq0GReiZyKc

I've noticed Suidlanders.org accepts BTC, consider helping those in need.

It seems to me there is a unique donation address 1AFQi6eFM1uPxQgKHzEzU1JkTwaPzbkN2B  but to make sure check it on the website by clicking the bitcoin logotype.
Pages:
Jump to: