Pages:
Author

Topic: CIYAM calls for an end to the bulls__t! - page 3. (Read 3715 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1403
Life, Love and Laughter...
Interesting development on NXT's mysterious creator.  Well not really, all signs point to come-from-beyond as far as BCNext's real identity is concerned.  But still interesting nevertheless.  

NXT seems to be becoming dead day by day.  Is this why there's a faction in the NXT community that founded Waves?  Waves ICO is over 9M USD at today's BTC price...

Also, isn't Matthew N. Wright already known for some scams he did years ago?
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198
Not sure why the thread got locked; it looked interesting and on-topic to me.

Being the creator of the world's first live Turing complete smart contract system (you can search about Qora or Burst about that) I unfortunately got involved in some of the "shit side" of this Wild West.

The charismatic @Come-from-Beyond used to actually chat to me and admitted to me that there was no "@bcnext" (and that he wrote the entire initial version of Nxt which IMO was rather shit software anyway).

I also got tricked by @Matthew.N.Wright who stole 70 BTC from me (he is really an asshole).

Am I looking for pity here - no!

Just a head's up that this space is full of cheaters and scammers and nothing much of any worth.

(well - if you do talk to Matthew then remind him that he owes me 70 BTC)

If you were stupid enough to invest in IOTA then sorry but you deserve to lose your money.

(but that aside those assholes are not brave enough to try and cause trouble here in China so if you have been fucked over then let me know)
Pages:
Jump to: