Pages:
Author

Topic: 👉★Claim 2500 litoshi >0.00125 USD Litecoin LTC EVERY 1 MIN & 10% REFFRAL BONUS★ - page 2. (Read 442 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
HOW COME ONLY ONE PERSON INTERESTED IN CLAIMING THIS FAUCET??? www.ugeyuge.com/earncoin/

Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Please note : 2000 litoshi (~0.002USD) not 2000 litoshi = 0.002USD. I respect your concern towards me.
Forgive me. I couldn't understand the different.
Maybe all your users are very smary they can understand what it means. Maybe you can put like 2000 litoshi (~2USD) to attract more users? Same meaning isn't it? LOL.
Anyway good luck with your faucets.
Activity: 453
Merit: 100
Since you said 2000 litoshi = $0.002 usd, I can sell it to you for the rate of $0.0017 usd.
Like this you can save more compared with the rate that you got from current exchanger.
Deal? Tell me how many litecoins you want.
Activity: 840
Merit: 375
Obviously you can't stop bots unless you implement strong security features.Have you used captcha?Proxy detector? Faucethub doesn't do these protections for you if you don't use their script which I think is Premium but I'm pretty sure if you implement security features on your end it would have the same results as a start for your faucet.
Activity: 153
Merit: 10
Faucethub don't give much security unless you are a premium member. And your site looks incomplete. Maybe you didn't code it well? You just can't only rely on faucethub for your site's security. There are many other services too.
As anticipated, Faucethub security settings not working!!

Is Facethub fair to Faucet Owners??

Bot emptied my coins bucket in minutes!!

Please help and guide for secure measures !!
Announcement :
Now! the Rewards is 2500 litoshi ~0.0013 USD) Claim duration is 1 minute + 10% reffral !! to mark 100th Day!! Milestone of this faucet.!!

Interested persons can earn FaucetHub supported Litecoins @ www.ugeyuge.com/earncoin/ltc

Pages:
Jump to: