Pages:
Author

Topic: Claim your FOX token If you used ShapeShift Before June 9 2021 - page 2. (Read 252 times)

legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
I have used Shapeshift way back, like 3 years ago, 2018-2019 if I'm not mistaken. It was on my old laptop so I will try to check if I'm eligible for the FOX token airdrop, and thanks for this news.

I'm not going to be excited though, as I have said, it's been 3 years since I used it and trade with it. But I will give it a try, there's no harm.

@wajik-tempe - we can't really control who is going to dump it or not. That's just the nature of airdrops.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
The amount of airdrop reward is so big, unfortunately i haven't traded there before. But does this will dump the price of the FOX because almost all of the exchange users will get many FOX. I hope they will hold this and not dump it, this is quite danger for FOX holder before the airdrop
Activity: 2156
Merit: 711
Telegram @tokensfund
Largest airdrop in history

Claim here > https://fox.shapeshift.com/airdrop

As part of its decentralization pledge, ShapeShift plans to airdrop 340 million FOX tokens to over one million users who traded $1 or more of Ether (ETH) or any ERC-20 token through the platform prior to June 9, 2021. Both current and past users of ShapeShift are eligible to receive the airdrop. The breakdown of the FOX token distribution is as follows:

1-4 trades: 200 FOX
5-9 trades: 350 FOX
10-24 trades: 750 FOX
25-99 trades: 1,500 FOX
100+ trades: 8,500 FOX

Important note: All addresses have 90 days from today to claim their Airdropped FOX Tokens. After that, the amount claimable will decrease 10% from the original amount each day for 10 days, and any unclaimed tokens after that period will be returned to the ShapeShift DAO, further increasing the DAO treasury.

Source - https://cointelegraph.com/news/shapeshift-to-decentralize-entire-company-plans-for-largest-airdrop-in-history?utm_source=Telegram&utm_medium=social

Pages:
Jump to: