Pages:
Author

Topic: Claiming Bitcoin Cash From Mycelium Wallet - page 2. (Read 4711 times)

Activity: 2464
Merit: 934
September 02, 2017, 10:48:08 AM
Hi I am trying to recover BCC from Mycelium using Electron Cash in a PC (don't want another smartphone application like Coinomi).
The thing is, I introduced the Mycelium SEED into Electron Cash but balances showing in BCH not correct. Some in another thread says I have to SWEEP my Mycelium private key in Electron Cash.

I have the 12 word seed from mycelium but no idea how to get the private key to be able to do sweep with electron cash. Anyone knows how to get the private key (not the 12 word seed) from a Mycelium Wallet?

I request you to not to make simple things complicated and install Coinomi. If you come across any problem let me know.
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 07:10:01 AM
Hi I am trying to recover BCC from Mycelium using Electron Cash in a PC (don't want another smartphone application like Coinomi).
The thing is, I introduced the Mycelium SEED into Electron Cash but balances showing in BCH not correct. Some in another thread says I have to SWEEP my Mycelium private key in Electron Cash.

I have the 12 word seed from mycelium but no idea how to get the private key to be able to do sweep with electron cash. Anyone knows how to get the private key (not the 12 word seed) from a Mycelium Wallet?

Balances showing in Electron Cash will only show what you had in actual BTC at the time of the split, Aug 1 @ 14:00 UTC

Did you take a balances screenshot back then?

All transactions are the same as they were pre-Auugust 1. There's only one after August 1 which is the outgoing of all BTC a few days ago to a different/new wallet.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
September 01, 2017, 08:01:31 PM

Balances showing in Electron Cash will only show what you had in actual BTC at the time of the split, Aug 1 @ 14:00 UTC

Did you take a balances screenshot back then?
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
September 01, 2017, 04:17:49 PM

September 01, 2017, 06:27:40 AM
Very helpful. I tries it and follow the instructions exactly what the article said and I can now claim my BitcoinCash from Mycelium wallet. Thank you for sharing that great article.

Glad you found it useful Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
August 31, 2017, 05:28:52 AM
Very helpful. I tries it and follow the instructions exactly what the article said and I can now claim my BitcoinCash from Mycelium wallet. Thank you for sharing that great article.
August 30, 2017, 12:08:43 AM
Hey guys,

I have posted guide on steemit about claiming bitcoin cash from mycelium wallet , and I think it could be really useful to you guys so I am linking here.

https://steemit.com/btc/@libert/step-by-step-guide-on-claiming-bitcoincash-from-mycellium-wallet-201783t112141477z

If this is wrong section then please move. If you come across any problems let me know in comments.

Pages:
Jump to: