Pages:
Author

Topic: Clash Of Clans Services !! - page 2. (Read 973 times)

legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
May 31, 2015, 12:42:51 PM
Can you provide gems or sell gems in some way?
there's no way to send/transfer gem in clash of clans, you can only buy e'm. op move this thread to service section.
Thanks edited, I have not played it at all but wanna know how can people increase their gem by pay $? Can they use some sort of gift cards?
you can get free gems within the game itself you can get gems when you complete tasks, remove a tree or stone etc... and yes you can buy and use google gift cards to obtain/buy gems.(you can have fun without buying anything lol)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 31, 2015, 12:36:27 PM
there's no way to send/transfer gem in clash of clans, you can only buy e'm. op move this thread to service section.
Thanks edited, I have not played it at all but wanna know how can people increase their gem by pay $? Can they use some sort of gift cards?
legendary
Activity: 1612
Merit: 1001
May 31, 2015, 12:20:26 PM
there's no way to send/transfer gem in clash of clans, you can only buy e'm.(adding an option to gift a friend gems would be cool) op move this thread to service section.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
May 31, 2015, 11:48:08 AM
how do you get for example troops to donate non stop? do you acquire them somehow with hacking?

There is no such a thing called Hacking on clash of clans , because it's basically using Server side , so all money , troops etc ... are stored on Server side (Databse) and no one can access it but the developpers of the game .

That's impossible too as far as I know , because you can't transfer gems from an account to another , unless you buy an account with gems directly , there is no way to buy them (only Google it self of course with the formal price)

Yes just as omega said , hey vendeta i don't do hacking , you know I use high level troops in raids so I Attack people who have high loot and I win the loot so I always have plenty of elixer ,
Hey there expert4knowledge , sorry I don't know how to tranfer gems , thanks
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
May 31, 2015, 11:34:51 AM
how do you get for example troops to donate non stop? do you acquire them somehow with hacking?

There is no such a thing called Hacking on clash of clans , because it's basically using Server side , so all money , troops etc ... are stored on Server side (Databse) and no one can access it but the developpers of the game .

That's impossible too as far as I know , because you can't transfer gems from an account to another , unless you buy an account with gems directly , there is no way to buy them (only Google it self of course with the formal price)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
May 31, 2015, 11:29:05 AM
Can you provide gems or sell gems in some way? Or increase the gems of one person?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 31, 2015, 09:15:37 AM
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
May 31, 2015, 08:42:42 AM
Hey , I'm offering Clan Of Clans Services the services are as the following :

⚫️Service - I'll join your clan and then I'll donate 20 Level.2 Dragons
    Cost.    - 0.005 in Bitcoin

🔴Service - I will join your clan and donate everyone the troop they  want in the clan war
    Cost.    - Depends on the people who are in the clan war

🔵Service - I will join your clan and donate any troop you want for a whole day
   Cost.     - 0.01 in Bitcoin

Well these are the services im offering . Pm me if interested , Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: