Pages:
Author

Topic: ClassyCoin - page 30. (Read 14635 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 04:37:41 PM
‪BUY CLASSY NOW & HOLd‬

‪CLASSY is trading on Forkdelta https://forkdelta.github.io/#!/trade/CLASSY-ETH‬

‪CLASSY is trading on ED https://etherdelta.com/#CLASSY-ETH‬

‪CLASSY is trading on OctaEx‬
https://octaex.com/trade/index/market/classy_btc/‬

‪Happy Trading! ‬
Activity: 131
Merit: 10
April 13, 2018, 06:03:08 PM
Excited for this one! It has all the makings of a great project:
1) Great dev team
2) Great idea
3) Great community
4) Easy to understand
5) Transparent
I'm tempted to say that it is also CLASSY, but that goes without saying. Keep up the good work!
Activity: 3
March 29, 2018, 09:00:23 AM
good project
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
March 16, 2018, 10:04:35 AM
This project seems to have died down. Are there any upcoming exciting news for the community?

I thought the concept is solid. But it's has grew stagnant.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 06:47:32 PM
I hope that the coins go to the stock exchange and start well. I have been following this program for a long time, I really like her team. I hope for further investment in this project.
Activity: 266
February 23, 2018, 08:52:38 AM
MVP or working app?
February 22, 2018, 04:33:10 AM
✋ ANNOUNCEMENT! ANNOUNCEMENT !! READ!!

Welcome to the official group of ClassyCoin.

WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT US:
Classy Coin  is a high value, peer to peer decentralized digital currency that is based on the ERC20 token and deployed on the Ethereum blockchain. It is a cryptocurrency of the same nature as Bitcoin and Ethereum, but with a much bigger aim to specifically serve and help the Social Networking Industry. The coin is intended to be used within Classy Network to buy ad spaces, pay for goods and services and give tips to friends and families across the Classy Network. It can also be used for trading on our Classy Network trading site.

WHAT SHOULD YOU EXPECT?
Expect to use your Classycoin token as a medium of Payment in our Social Networking Site known as Classy Network.
Our site would also have a trading site where you can trade your altcoins.

WHAT IS WHITELIST AND WHY?
Our ICO begins on the 5th of March. Get set to be part of a Revolution in the Social Network Space.

WHEN EXCHANGE?
By April ending, we will be on at least 3-4 exchanges, if not more. We have already written to some exchanges and have gotten positive responses from a few.

Feel free to ask questions. Admins and moderators are here to answer them.

CLASSYCOIN THROUGH THE POWER OF BLOCKCHAIN IS SET TO REVOLUTIONALISE OUR SOCIAL MEDIA AND NETWORKING SPACE.

CLASSYCOIN CONTRACT ADDRESS:  0x30cc0e266cf33b8eac6a99cbd98e39b890cfd69b

SYMBOL:Classycoin

DECIMAL: 16

MAXIMUM SUPPLY: 100Million tokens
Activity: 266
February 20, 2018, 02:49:09 PM
This is just a messanger..Why so a lot of activity?? Or I missed smth?
Activity: 21
February 18, 2018, 12:19:35 AM
That great project, Goodluck dev team!
February 17, 2018, 04:43:00 AM
Hello community!

We had fun last week with the face of Classycoin contest and winners have been rewarded accordingly.

Moving forward, we want to translate our whitepaper to Hindi, Arabic, Japanese, French, Mandarin, German, Russian, Korean, French, Arab and Spanish in other to accommodate our growing international community.

The person whose translation is approved gets 5000ClassyCoin.

Terms & Conditions:
1.Your application has to be approved before you start translation.
2.No translation tool or application can be use.
3. Tampering with the meaning of texts is not allowed.
4. Abridging of information or any other structural or conceptual changes are not allowed.
5.Once translation has been done the translation will be checked and it can take up to 7 days before bounty can be claimed.
6. You must have a strong command of any if these languages.

Interested people should send an email to : [email protected]

Thanks.
The ClassyCoin Team.
Activity: 9
February 16, 2018, 07:40:31 AM
Good project, i have a tokens.  Wink
Activity: 434
February 14, 2018, 05:52:05 PM
just small suggestion i got in here dev.its about telegram group,recently theres many spammer in there,and some people adding bot that keep spamming.no one can start conversation in there because that spammer bot.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 03:27:40 PM
Great project , devs are good, and I hope this project will go to the moon. Let's help them to make this project one of the top
Activity: 58
February 14, 2018, 03:15:13 PM
amasing project I think to buy some coin so I can grow my money  Smiley
Activity: 9
February 14, 2018, 03:44:22 AM
Im so excited inthis project Smiley very unique and trend  Kiss
February 11, 2018, 06:06:40 AM
Hello everyone, we’re getting ready our biggest ever bounty campaign, stay tuned. In the meantime, go to ED exchange https://etherdelta.com/#CLASSY-ETH and buy CLASSY now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 05:35:24 PM
Good afternoon. Recently came the coins, very happy, thank you very much! I would like to know when they will be sold on the stock exchange and what will be their price? I think that the project is very promising and has its future.
Activity: 73
February 08, 2018, 12:14:34 PM
is there already an exchange in anticipation?
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
February 05, 2018, 08:18:37 AM
Hi Classy, I've accomplished your airdrop, and bounty.

All I can say is, your staffs such as admins and moderators, are very kind.

Why? Because I've had a problem before that I haven't received any tokens on my first airdrop which is kind of sad for me.

What I did was I talked to CryptoLegend, one of your admin to resolve my problem, which he did resolve and I was very grateful about it.

Right now I am sharing your tweets everytime, tagging some friends, and also liking it to spread the word of your project.

I am also sharing about you on facebook, while tagging my friends and including airdrop on the way.

Thank you for being a fair, and legitimate coin ClassyCoin, I am very appreciative that I stumbled upon your airdrop, I wish the best of luck to ClassyCoin. Smiley
Activity: 213
February 05, 2018, 05:30:35 AM
Thanks i have received my 500 classycoin few hours ago.
Pages:
Jump to: