Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore rigs unhandled crushes - page 2. (Read 577 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 06:12:16 PM
Thank you for so fast answers, but:

1) I have different places for rigs, so Internet connection also different (with different providers too)
2) Interesting idea about electricity, but again, it is 3 different places. But anyway I try check it (don't know, may be try call to electricity company)
3) I have thermometers in rooms, so temp statistic shows ~25C all time (I also have controllable coolers, they depends on thermometers)
4) Virus also good Idea, I try to check rigs with some antiviruses, but I think it is not related
5) I have 4Gb, 6Gb and 8Gb cards, so it is not related to end of epoch Smiley

I still researching logs and try found problems. At this moment all rigs online, but I think tomorrow I got few died Sad
Activity: 720
Merit: 49
December 07, 2018, 06:01:49 PM
3Gb cards? If so, welcome to the end of mining ETH on those cards )
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011
December 07, 2018, 05:52:14 PM
Would you happen to be having Internet issues? All of them crashing at once sound like some type of connectivity problems. You can review your mining logs and/or router logs if you keep them.

Other suspects causes could be you are having slight electrical power fluctuations, not enough to shut off your miners completely but enough to crash the program. Could also be heat related, but this is less likely in the winter unless you live in the southern hemisphere..

You could even have a virus or some other malware on your network.

I should also add the in Winter with dryer air, which is likely if you are running many mining rigs, static electricity can become an issue. Just someone or something (pets) walking by a rig can be enough to cause it to crash.
Activity: 7
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 05:32:39 PM
Hello there!

Today all my rigs with claymore dual miner crushed.
Rigs have different versions of claymore, starting from 11.5 up to 11.9.

What happend:
In a hour approx all rigs stops, but, windows still running. Just miner software crush without any errors, watch dog does not help.
Windows updates fully disabled. I don't touch most of rigs more then half of year (and few more then year).
Also rigs stored in fully different places and don't have any relation

I don't see any helpful logs. Looks like it is just stop working. Windows logs also don't have any thing.

After restarting all rigs, I have few crushed again in a 2 hours after restart.

What happend? Anybody facing something equal???
Pages:
Jump to: