Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's CryptoNote AMD GPU Miner v11.3 - page 86. (Read 2145043 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
+1

have 6 * Hd7850 with 25% incorrect shares and 2 R9 270 with 10% incorrect shares.
All cards are non overclocked and working ok with 9.7

A solution would be wonderfull

Drop me a PM if you ever want to get rid of your 7850s Wink

hey, what about with your hashrates with the r9 270 hashrate in both version? without overclock of course

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk
+1

have 6 * Hd7850 with 25% incorrect shares and 2 R9 270 with 10% incorrect shares.

Why get rid of them......these old buddies (hd 7850 /r9 270) are my working animals Wink (Started with X11-coins)
and earned nearly 100 ETH
My old 7790 are my 'retired worker' but still impressive! (started with scrypt-coins)
and my RX 460 passive cooling are my current workers Wink  

Just laying it in there bro, I know they're great work horses that's why I want them Wink
Bought 4 off ebay really cheap want to build a rig with them.
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
+1

Why get rid of them......these old buddies (hd 7850 /r9 270) are my working animals Wink (Started with X11-coins)
and earned nearly 100 ETH
My old 7790 are my 'retired worker' but still impressive! (started with scrypt-coins)
and my RX 460 passive cooling are my current workers Wink   

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
It is installed, I checked the version and it is
I tried it and on CentOS I am getting a strange error I don't get with the Eth or Zec Claymore miners. It is odd as everything is in there ok.

I've just uploaded v10.2 for Linux.
You need to install openssl 1.0.0
I tried it and on CentOS I am getting a strange error I don't get with the Eth or Zec Claymore miners. It is odd as everything is in there ok.

You need to install openssl 1.0.0
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

Activity: 388
Merit: 13
Hello there. I think I've found a strange issue, but I may be wrong.

I have a Ryzen 7 1700 system with 16 Gb RAM and 3 video cards: RX 480 4 Gb, RX 580 8Gb, RX 560 4 Gb.

I was mining monero on the CPU with XMR-STAK-CPU and getting around 0,01 XMR a day, and Ether + Siacoin on the graphic cards.

Anyway, I decided to give Claymore's Cryptonote AMD GPU miner a go and I configured it to mine to Nanopool, same acount as xmr-stak.

The machines were properly identified, of course, huge boost in hashrate - Ryzen gets high 400´s/low 500´s, video cards get ~1900 H/s, Nanopool reported average hashrates of ~2300. However, I failed to see an significant increase in balance, same ~ 0,01 XMR a day!

Today I got back to mine XMR in CPU only, and same gains.

Is this even possible?
+1

Activity: 158
Merit: 100
+1

have 6 * Hd7850 with 25% incorrect shares and 2 R9 270 with 15% incorrect shares.

Activity: 9
Claymore, what about Pitcairn bugs? With -dmem 1 too much incorrect shares. Without -dmem 1 speed less than 9.7. Power consumption in 10.2 is less - it's better than 9.7.

+1,  the incorrect shares problem happens on both overclocked and non-overclocked cards.  I too have to use 9.7 for my R9 270 cards.   Waiting patiently for a fix.
Activity: 9
Hi!

Pretty sure this is a ridiculous question for you guys but i´m pretty new in mining (especially in monero mining).
I´m using claymore  Miner and everything is working stable and fine.
Also the rigs Performance is (i think) okay... 8x sapphire nitro rx 580 8gb with roundabout 5700-5800h/s with sucking ~940W from wall.

The only weird Thing is that the miner shows me lots (i mean really lots) of "Dev Fee Share Found" Messages.
I mean nearly every line says Dev Fee. wtf!?

Is this normal? On the other side nanopool.org tells me roundabout "correct" hash power.
Are there any hints regarding this question?
And no, i do NOT want disable dev fee and other dick stuff... i´m not asking for this -> just would like to know if this (see screenshot link) behavior is normal.

https://imgur.com/a/3blma

tia, KleinerMeiner

It's fine. The devfee system is mining at a lower difficulty (5000) so it finds shares faster/more frequently than your miners, which are mining a a higher difficulty.  Keep in mind that your shares are worth much more than the dev's shares as well.
Activity: 20
Hi!

Pretty sure this is a ridiculous question for you guys but i´m pretty new in mining (especially in monero mining).
I´m using claymore  Miner and everything is working stable and fine.
Also the rigs Performance is (i think) okay... 8x sapphire nitro rx 580 8gb with roundabout 5700-5800h/s with sucking ~940W from wall.

The only weird Thing is that the miner shows me lots (i mean really lots) of "Dev Fee Share Found" Messages.
I mean nearly every line says Dev Fee. wtf!?

Is this normal? On the other side nanopool.org tells me roundabout "correct" hash power.
Are there any hints regarding this question?
And no, i do NOT want disable dev fee and other dick stuff... i´m not asking for this -> just would like to know if this (see screenshot link) behavior is normal.

https://imgur.com/a/3blma

tia, KleinerMeiner
Activity: 1484
Merit: 253
Claymore, what about Pitcairn bugs? With -dmem 1 too much incorrect shares. Without -dmem 1 speed less than 9.7. Power consumption in 10.2 is less - it's better than 9.7.
Anyway to have vega 56/64 mine with 2 threads with this miner? Seems as though XMR STAK AMD can do it and achieve around 1800h-1900h per card.

better stick with xmr stak amd, or the new xmr miner that came out...forget the name just off the top of my head.  claymore will probably address this in v11, but for now VEGA is better mined with something else.  I get almost 1900 not pushing the mem too hard on 56, rock stable.
That's amazing, how much power do they pull?
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Anyway to have vega 56/64 mine with 2 threads with this miner? Seems as though XMR STAK AMD can do it and achieve around 1800h-1900h per card.

better stick with xmr stak amd, or the new xmr miner that came out...forget the name just off the top of my head.  claymore will probably address this in v11, but for now VEGA is better mined with something else.  I get almost 1900 not pushing the mem too hard on 56, rock stable.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
@Claymore, Hi! Is it possible to add support for older cards? HD Series 69xx

v10 supports only ASM mode, so old cards are not supported, also RX550 is not supported currently.
I can add non-ASM mode but it will work slowly, so it's better to use v9.7 for cards that are not supported by v10.
Activity: 33
@Claymore, Hi! Is it possible to add support for older cards? HD Series 69xx
legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
you can use arronace multipool miner
it will select the best one

but it s most of the time eth + sia
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Who its better for dual mining sia decred or nothing

I have 1 rig with 3 * GTX 1060 + 1 * GTX 1070

Thanks

The best way is to have a look to whattomine.com.
Look at the algorhythm and compare.
The are some good algos for Nvidia ;-).

Thank you.

I was mining Zcash but now I've gone to ETH, I ask that it is better to mine ETH alone or with SIA or DECRED?

Sorry i mistake post.

Thank you

Pages:
Jump to: