Pages:
Author

Topic: [Clearing house 850VIA + Face value ] NaTTyMiNd DayBreak Silver Set - page 3. (Read 2555 times)

copper member
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1874
Goodbye, Z.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Are the coin numbers going to be on the holo or engraved somewhere on the coin?  If engraved on the coin, where?

I second the question about the numbering. I couldn't see it on the coin or the holo?

Regardless, like all Eleutheria coins, I'm in love. Confirming reservations for #24 & #34. I'll also take a 3rd set with a number ending in 4, a lower number if someone else doesn't confirm their reservation, but failing that #84.

Thanks Natty.

I think the picture with the hologram is from one of the test coins, which were unnumbered.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Are the coin numbers going to be on the holo or engraved somewhere on the coin?  If engraved on the coin, where?

I second the question about the numbering. I couldn't see it on the coin or the holo?

Regardless, like all Eleutheria coins, I'm in love. Confirming reservations for #24 & #34. I'll also take a 3rd set with a number ending in 4, a lower number if someone else doesn't confirm their reservation, but failing that #84.

Thanks Natty.
Activity: 86
Merit: 2
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Confirming 48 & 60
They look Amazing!
Thanks
CD
Hox
Activity: 756
Merit: 299
Looks great, I'm in for #23.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
They turned out awesome! Great to see Minerjones handling the keys Grin.
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Awesome Natty. I'll take whatever number you give me, not picky on any serial here! Cheesy

Thanks!

Confirming #71 - Thanks for that pick, it's perfect actually!  Grin
Activity: 356
Merit: 335
If you don’t believe, why are you here?
confirming set numbers :

03.    buckrogers
04.    buckrogers

thank you for keeping the collectors happy with allowing the same serial numbers from previous orders to keep the collections in tact.

Thanks!

🙏🏻
legendary
Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136
confirming #15 and #50
Activity: 1526
Merit: 473
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
Confirming #6.  Beautiful series. 
Activity: 2394
Merit: 586
Are the coin numbers going to be on the holo or engraved somewhere on the coin?  If engraved on the coin, where?
copper member
Activity: 328
Merit: 1
Activity: 765
Merit: 283
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
legendary
Activity: 3570
Merit: 1959
Awesome Natty. I'll take whatever number you give me, not picky on any serial here! Cheesy

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267
In Memory of Zepher
Looks great! I'll take 75 if possible (or 67 if that opens up further down the line).
Activity: 4
Merit: 21
Thank you everyone!!!!! The coins turned out spectacular!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1251
Merit: 1259
MONKEYNUTS
Can I take a spot too.
Preferably after reservations confirmed/declined as to get a low number....

Thanks

This is noted. I'll use it as a general rule and organize serial numbers in order in which the reservation request is received. It doesn't alway work out perfectly. I always battle inwardly about serialization since I like to keep the mintage low.

Same for me please
Pages:
Jump to: