Pages:
Author

Topic: CleverBot - Let this serve as a warning to scammers thinking of contracting me - page 2. (Read 3256 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hi folks,

My name is syntaks, some of you may or may not know me.  I've been involved passionately in crypto for some years now as a developer and supporter, and my passion stems from the potential I see in not only the technology empowering crypto but also the symbolism behind the movement and the ability it has to make a positive change in this world.  Those who do know me, are aware I'm not one to produce garbage, get involved with those seeking to sodomize this space by polluting it with more and more scams, nor one to release products I feel are sub-par or won't provide any substantial use.  Those who do not know me, are aware of that now.  I'm prompted typically daily by various organizations or individuals to contract code for them.  Depending on the project, I'll either accept or decline the offer as I'm here full-time.  In the even a blatant scam should surface and find its way to my domain, I'll be the first to out it.  We've all been victims of various scams within this space, and it's my opinion in general if you have the opportunity to do something good or prevent others from being victims - you should.  These are screenshots of messages back and forth between ITileclooTI and myself minutes ago, who prompted me as you'll see to code for them.

I'm not a copy and paste developer, and I'm not a thief.  Nor will I sit idle while others await punishment for no other reason than having faith in a project based on lies.  Reverse engineering a product someone else has put time and work into, only to rename it to profit off of the unaware - is not something I condone or will partake in.  Let this serve as a warning to those in this space looking to only destroy crypto and dilute the quality with more garbage - do not contact me.  I'd rather be poor with a good conscience, than rich with my head held low.

Sincerely,

syntaks
Pages:
Jump to: