Pages:
Author

Topic: CleverPuffin.com BitCoin Web Hosting *OFFICIAL THREAD* - page 2. (Read 3939 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Promo closed!
Only 1 day left to get your hands on the 50% off promo!
*bump*

New customers can get 50% their first month hosting bill by using the promo code: HOLIDAY50
This voucher is only applicable if you customise your package using our package creator.
*bump*

I've updated our about page to include details of the servers and overall infrastructure that we have. Take a gander at http://www.cleverpuffin.com/about
Also if anyone's having a hard time deciding if it's right for them or not, I can give you a free 1 or 2 week trial for you to see if it suits your needs. Either PM me on here or shoot me an email to [email protected]
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Arggg... Will trade a little bit and buy one package Cheesy
Also, if you make a " micro package" ( 1 day or some hours ) will be very great Cheesy
Awasome !! Great work man! But so cheap Tongue

Gotta try and beat the competition Wink
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Awasome !! Great work man! But so cheap Tongue
Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know that at CleverPuffin you can now create your own hosting package!

We used to have (and still do, if anyone's interested) three set packages to choose from - but we've added this new facility in to give you greater flexibility.

We've also added an affiliate programme where you can earn 5% commission on referred sales, and we've recently changed our ToS as adult material is now allowed to be hosted.

Oh and we've added a blog, windows support, and support for litecoin and some FAQs and other not so fun stuff Smiley

Anyway, feel free to check it out at http://www.cleverpuffin.com

edit: Also if anyone's having a hard time deciding if it's right for them or not, I can give you a free 1 or 2 week trial for you to see if it suits your needs. Either PM me on here or shoot me an email to [email protected]

edit: Some server/infrastructure information:

Cloud Hosting
All of our web hosting packages are in the cloud. With our cloud hosting, you can be safe in the knowledge that if one of our servers fail, your content will still be being served from another seamlessly.

Our Servers
Our web hosting platform uses only the best Dell servers. Our server infrastructure includes failsafes so that in the event of one server failing, another server immediately comes online and handles the work of the failed server. This failsafe server retains all of the configuration parameters of the failed server.

On top of this, all of your site's files, databases, emails etc, are stored and synchronised onto two disk arrays. In the event of the primary array failing, the secondary array will continue to serve with no downtime.

Our Server Specifications
Dual Quad Core Intel Xeon 3.16GHz with 2X6MB Cache
16 GB RAM
Dual 136 GB SCSI Drive
RAID Mirroring
Dual Power Supplies
Dual Gigabit Network Adapters

UPDATE 11/03/2014:
We're now accepting Vertcoin too! http://www.cleverpuffin.com/blog/now-accepting-vertcoin/
Pages:
Jump to: