Pages:
Author

Topic: Clients Thread of AMT - page 2. (Read 1754 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
May 10, 2014, 06:40:37 PM
Do you happen to know why they had even chosen to reply to people in a forum and not directly to their customers via email? I have an order with 2 1.2th miners. Gee if they even send me some competitor's hardware which is cheaper now id be happy.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 2667
Evil beware: We have waffles!
May 10, 2014, 06:33:54 PM
Okay, thread 3 for them now.  Roll Eyes
My only want is miner(s) that give as-sold hash rate at time of my order for money I've paid.

Don't care who makes the miner or even about the MPP promise nor that $/GH has dropped like a stone since I ordered.

Since my order was for a 520 then even 4x Ant s1's would do it. If legal has a problem about the MPP and cost differential being too high in favor AMT (which it is), then a Antminer S2 takes care of all that, I'd be ecstatic and AMT still makes a very decent profit. Win-win for all parties.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 10, 2014, 06:28:11 PM
Based on the update AMT has posted, it is safe to say that they feel they should not speak directly on this thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=569769.new#new

It's also safe to assume that the plaintiff's attorney's are following this forum, and are considering any attempt to resolve this situation without them, illegal and may act on this, and try to stop or halt AMT's business operations all together because of it. Otherwise I don't any other  reason as to why AMT would not follow through with the updates mentioned.

My name is Mr. Swim, and my order number is #333.

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
May 10, 2014, 06:12:49 PM
This is an open thread, to discuss AMT Miners, also known as Advanced Mining Technologies inc which has been created by me, i am a concerned client of AMT, and I plan to take an initiative in helping to get the to the bottom of the current situation.

My name is: Mr. Swim
My order number is: #333
Pages:
Jump to: