Pages:
Author

Topic: clipman77 tried to scam me out of 4 BTC - page 2. (Read 2598 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 500
AKA The Rubber Monkey
So I just received a negative feedback from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=520476

"Beware scammer"

I guess this is his newly created account.

Edit:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey,

any idea why you gave me this feedback?

send 0.1 btc i will delete my feedback

this is my address 1KZrMMAaW5iiSEzh8Tfxcv6oiTEH72bQmR

Not only did he try to scam you. Now he's trying to extort you. This guys a real piece of work.
Activity: 770
So I just received a negative feedback from: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=520476

"Beware scammer"

I guess this is his newly created account.

Edit:

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

Hey,

any idea why you gave me this feedback?

send 0.1 btc i will delete my feedback

this is my address 1KZrMMAaW5iiSEzh8Tfxcv6oiTEH72bQmR

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I'm afraid that you robbed me and I will not brag about your money here.

Wait, he robbed you? How?

Yes please explain, how?

You have caused me damages.

well thats really sounds funny..
i have heard of distance relationship,distance education...heard this time distance damage.. Wink

Can you elaborate on this? How much did he steal from you, and how did he orchestrate the alleged theft?

I cant tell you anything because I threatened.

Why do you feel threatened? The only conversation we ever had is public in OP.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Can you elaborate on this? How much did he steal from you, and how did he orchestrate the alleged theft?

I cant tell you anything because I threatened.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348

It is simple really. The OP opened this scam allegation and as a result his reputation is ruined and will most likely not be able to scam someone else. The OP effectively "stole" 4 BTC from him because he can most likely no longer scam with this account

I use the word "stole" in quotations because the money was never his and the money would have been stolen itself.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

legendary

Yes please explain, how?

Yes please explain, how?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
After all the nonsense, obvious lies and attempts to derive the subject of discussion posted by clipman77 it's clear he tried to scam OP.

I'm updating my feedback to negative. Someone from default trust should leave a negative feedback too to prevent more scam attempts.

Edit: Thanks TC
Yes indeed. Actually 80 Mil is about 10% of the total mined coins and yesterday he posted in the "How much you earned today":

I get one dollar a day.

It has been said about the signatures in the forum.

Can you prove you were ever in possession of 80 Milion Siacoins? Like show us the tx selling them? You posted in the main ANN thread and that's the reason I contacted you. Will remove this if you can prove you owned so many coins. Cheers.

I'm afraid that you robbed me and I will not hvastatsya their money here.

What?
legendary
June 09, 2015, 09:58:05 AM
Yes indeed. Actually 80 Mil is about 10% of the total mined coins and yesterday he posted in the "How much you earned today":

I get one dollar a day.

It has been said about the signatures in the forum.

Can you prove you were ever in possession of 80 Milion Siacoins? Like show us the tx selling them? You posted in the main ANN thread and that's the reason I contacted you. Will remove this if you can prove you owned so many coins. Cheers.

June 09, 2015, 09:50:55 AM
I sold coins man not from this forum, he turned to me via Skype, which I left in the announcements at an auction.Service escrow through which I was offered to make an exchange, I do not trust.
that sounds like 100% BS to me.

I get one dollar a day.
June 09, 2015, 09:46:25 AM
This man is a swindler, he began to write to me and force me to sell him the coins that I have successfully sold to another person, maybe he was just hurt.

*snap*

How exactly did I force you to sell to me? Read our whole message history please.

I sold coins man not from this forum, he turned to me via Skype, which I left in the announcements at an auction.

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
June 09, 2015, 09:45:40 AM
I sold coins man not from this forum, he turned to me via Skype, which I left in the announcements at an auction.Service escrow through which I was offered to make an exchange, I do not trust.
that sounds like 100% BS to me.
legendary
June 09, 2015, 09:42:45 AM
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469
June 09, 2015, 09:14:41 AM
This man is a swindler, he began to write to me and force me to sell him the coins that I have successfully sold to another person, maybe he was just hurt.

[img ]http://i70.fastpic.ru/big/2015/0609/db/1cc0af67b7e60df726344c65fa2451db.jpg[/img]

Yes that PM was published by OP along with the one where he offers to pay the escrow fee and let you choose the escrow. It's extremely fishy that you changed your mind radically when he mentioned escrow. Can you explain why?

From the PMs it appears as if you preferred to sell at a lower price in order to avoid using escrow. Is any of the information posted by OP false? Can I ask whom you sold the coins to instead? Did he send first to you? Can he confirm he got the coins afterwards? If he's a somewhat trusted user his input would be useful.
legendary
June 09, 2015, 08:55:00 AM

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 09, 2015, 05:57:46 AM
LOL he is online... Grin

clipman77 want to hear your reply here...

BTW thanks for your reply OP, will keep this in mind. Lips sealed
Pages:
Jump to: