Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOAK] CloakCoin Speculation - page 2. (Read 12621 times)

legendary
Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001
September 01, 2017, 04:36:51 PM

CLOAK The Sleeping Bull

We consolidated the last rallies and the chart shows as a falling wedge in the daily time frame. The strong support level at 85k sat. seems to hold and we can see a possible double bottom forming there. The double bottom would be activated with a high above 235k sat. The target for the double bottom is 400k sat. Activating the double bottom can also be the start for the expected rally
which could lead us to about 1M sat. or 1.4M sat.

It's still time to accumulate now. Buy the dips!

Important price levels and targets

Strong Support:      85k sat.      

Resistance:      345k sat.    550k sat.   

Target:         1M sat. (0.01 BTC / CLOAK)   1.4M sat.

Activity: 700
Merit: 136
August 26, 2017, 08:49:02 PM
CLOAK has indeed finished it correction. Its market cap and coin supply are very low so can run big
on next wave 3 of yogibaer.
legendary
August 26, 2017, 06:12:10 PM

CLOAK The Sleeping Bull

We consolidated the last rallies and the chart shows as a falling wedge in the daily time frame. The strong support level at 85k sat. seems to hold and we can see a possible double bottom forming there. The double bottom would be activated with a high above 235k sat. The target for the double bottom is 400k sat. Activating the double bottom can also be the start for the expected rally

Activity: 520
Merit: 123
August 19, 2017, 09:10:37 AM
Cloak should actually get their code audited. It's at the developers convenience to not release faulty code, but it is convenient to sell staking rewards.

This projects been going since 2014.

I've moved on to Spectrecoin
Activity: 443
Merit: 250
August 19, 2017, 08:26:59 AM
I think at the moment it is time to buy cloak. I don`t think it will go much deeper. Cloak is anon and the team behind it is a very good one. Longterm-coin!
legendary
August 19, 2017, 06:26:57 AM

CLOAK The Sleeping Bull

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Money loves speed
August 18, 2017, 05:54:28 PM
It doesn't seem CLOAK can go much lower and this may be a good time to enter. Thoughts?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
August 18, 2017, 03:17:02 PM
invested shift today profit on cloak, when does this rise to 0.01?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 254
Trphy.io
August 18, 2017, 02:40:44 PM
Cloak is cheap again, don't miss this chance! I'm not sure this will go more down nor will stay for a long down below. Be ready, Cloak team is always full of surprises, and soon will start with work again. Summer is at the end! Projections above will surprise you! Cool

Your prediction will soon be possible, MedaR. Cloak will provide a pleasant surprise for holders. I started buying Cloak again and more with profit i got from previous trade. Cloak is one of the unique and interesting altcoin.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1026
August 18, 2017, 01:10:43 PM
Cloak is cheap again, don't miss this chance! I'm not sure this will go more down nor will stay for a long down below. Be ready, Cloak team is always full of surprises, and soon will start with work again. Summer is at the end! Projections above will surprise you! Cool
legendary
August 04, 2017, 07:08:45 AM

CLOAK The Sleeping Bull

It was quiet about Cloak in the past weeks. We consolidated the last rallies and the chart shows as a falling wedge in the daily time frame. Today's candle could close above the downtrend and it could be the early stage of a new rally.
This rally could lead us to about 1M sat. or 1.4M sat.

It's time to accumulate now. Buy the dips!

legendary
August 01, 2017, 06:23:12 AM
I expect cloak coin to rise over most other anon coins in long range.
But going above Monero isn't expected. Too early to be sure.
We must be realistic, around 10$ Cloak is completely fine. Over 50$ can happen but it needs much time and much PR efforts, it is not impossible just it is not correct timing for this. BTC madness will end soon, and alts will be again main interest of investors. Anonymous coins will be major trend in the future!
legendary
Activity: 2422
Merit: 1358
July 30, 2017, 06:49:25 AM
I expect cloak coin to rise over most other anon coins in long range.
But going above Monero isn't expected. Too early to be sure.
legendary
July 30, 2017, 06:18:55 AM
it is always opportunity when others selling in some kind of panic like we have situation now. Bittrex will give you BCC if you holding your BTC, this is why dump happening. People want BCC, and probably will be tradable instantly after fork. BTC's will be free again and price will recover so don't despair just buy more popcorns.. Cool
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
July 29, 2017, 11:40:12 AM
I'm not a speculator or I do not have enough cloackcoin to earn money from cloak. However, it is an opportunity to buy the current price. After a brief wait, I think you will.
legendary
July 29, 2017, 11:33:37 AM
Well like all altcoins and CloakCoin is a victim of BTC's ego, we learned in schools that gravity depends on mases, and if you apply this in economy you will know what Cloak needs, more money invested in it. Till then like all others coins it will be influenced by his big brother! All this means BUY NOW! Wink
Activity: 560
July 10, 2017, 06:31:14 AM
If fall down as i suspecting, i will enter again, all markets are red now and this trend will continue another few days maybe weeks, but real art is to recognize where is bottom. Cloak have wonderful team behind the scene and they will recover price this is sure, those movements are gift for day-traders.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 09, 2017, 04:58:04 PM
Cloak is going to be huge..way better than monero,i believe in this  Wink
Those are some very brave words,  and we should avoid them before proof of code.
You can usually tell a coin is good when a thread has all senior level members or higher supporting it.
Then what is your conclusion with Cloak?
For thread that have under 500 pages for almost 3 year of life i cannot say it has extreme popularity, maybe i could say now popularity slowly rising.
I do think that cloak's popularity is definitely on the rise, although at the moment the price seems to be at a standstill, so I don't know how long it will stay in the spotlight.
I'm sure though that things will probably pick back up eventually.
Activity: 560
July 09, 2017, 06:15:57 AM
Cloak is going to be huge..way better than monero,i believe in this  Wink
Those are some very brave words,  and we should avoid them before proof of code.
You can usually tell a coin is good when a thread has all senior level members or higher supporting it.
Then what is your conclusion with Cloak?
For thread that have under 500 pages for almost 3 year of life i cannot say it has extreme popularity, maybe i could say now popularity slowly rising.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Whatever Happens happens
July 08, 2017, 06:59:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: