Pages:
Author

Topic: Clona.ru Solo Pool [etc] [exp] [music] [dbix] [ubiq] [ella] [pirl] and other... - page 4. (Read 19505 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 252
ABOUT SERVICE ....

Clona Network [SOLO POOL SERVICE] is also a good solution for owners of large mines (farms), especially if they are in different cities. It's enough just to set up a connection to our service in order to save yourself from unnecessary troubles ..

1. Now you do not need to monitor each mine separately, all on our service
2. You do not need to configure each mine on the node
3. Rid yourself of unnecessary network settings
4. Reasonable payment for use
5. Each mine (farm) works only for itself, and with no one shares its reward.

Hey there,

I just started mining on your pool since yesterday with Claymore.

Now what does it mean when I find a share? Is that not a block found?

Also how can I check what i'm doing, I see a stats page but I don't understand how to use it.

I just want to know if I mined anything.

Also, do you know when you send your payouts? Is there a specific time each day?

I was trying to run my own solo mine, but I was unable to Geth to sync on 2 separate computers, I would prefer to do things that way if you can help me get geth classic to sync, but if you are going to pay me out the same with 2% i'd rather keep mining on claymore on your pool. Would it be easier to know if I mined a block using ethminer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have no problems paying 2% as long as i'm not losing any blocks in the process. Got a family i'm lookin out for so i'm trying to maximize my profits as best as possible.

I also notice two different stats. When I translated the page from Russian on the main page it has different ports than the English page has listed. Does that matter if i'm already connected?

EDIT: I have found my stats on your site and I appear to be connected. I assume it doesn't matter so much which ports or does it?
Activity: 148
Merit: 10
ABOUT SERVICE ....

Clona Network [SOLO POOL SERVICE] is also a good solution for owners of large mines (farms), especially if they are in different cities. It's enough just to set up a connection to our service in order to save yourself from unnecessary troubles ..

1. Now you do not need to monitor each mine separately, all on our service
2. You do not need to configure each mine on the node
3. Rid yourself of unnecessary network settings
4. Reasonable payment for use
5. Each mine (farm) works only for itself, and with no one shares its reward.
Added profit pool. Payouts everey 10 min.
More - http://clona.ru/en/
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
It all depends on your hashrate + luck. If you find a block, I send it to you, - 2% commission pool. Miners who use this pool - they like it. I created an English version of the site. You can read it in detail. The pool works honestly. Also you can see the statistics of the found blocks by the pool. Good luck

Thank you for your reply . I will check it and join your pool in next month.  I need a transparent pool and a good luck while make a solomining .
It all depends on your hashrate + luck. If you find a block, I send it to you, - 2% commission pool. Miners who use this pool - they like it. I created an English version of the site. You can read it in detail. The pool works honestly. Also you can see the statistics of the found blocks by the pool. Good luck
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
If I make a solomining ETH on your pool, I can own the whole block which I found and just pay for pool fee 2%. is it right?
and How long can I be paid from finding a block? Thank you.
ETC pool - work resumed. The approximate time to shutdown the pool is about three hours. A security vulnerability was found. If you used the NiceHash service, your money is saved. Most importantly, the problem was detected on time
On the server etc urgent technical work is conducted. The work will soon be restored!
1. As practice shows, in solo mining you can earn much more than in the joint mining pool.
 2. The difficulty shares on all pools of 5 GHS, your statistics are displayed after the first accepted share.
 3. Statistics of the workers is reset after payments, payment by the blocks.
 4. Support for rent stratum rigs (Attention verifier NiceHash can give an error about non-compatibility.   Everything works, it's checked.)
 5. Use the calculator http://whattomine.com/coins
 6. Honesty of service from August 26, 2016

How to get the maximum profit on solo mining?

For the entire existence of the service, I and the miners did not get a little experience, trial and error methods, surveillance, etc. ... the information provided below is based on the experience of the miners and is not exclusive.

1. First, we jump on similar pools, we look at the details. We take into account the hash rate of pools, the difficulty of the network, how many blocks find pools. Based on the average data, we calculate how many blocks can be found with its power. You can also use the Wattomine calculator

2. It is best to attack the network in a solo mode, when the difficulty begins to decline. Be sure to monitor the state of the network in which the solo mining will be carried out

3. If you rent the power, then I advise not to throw it without thinking, the maximum power for solo pools ...Start with 1 ghs or less, work with the network for 2-3 hours, find the block, make your statistics, taking into account the difficulty and hash of the network .... If you observe that the network stats to lose power and difficulty, then you can safely increase the hash power on rented rigs (slowly ...). A complete map of each of the networks, you can see by clicking the link-=full net stats=- или -=cтатистика сети=- - On the main page of all 3 solo pools, from the bottom ... Example: Full net stats
Adhering to these conditions, in 90% of cases, you will be in profit. But keep in mind, these conditions are not a universal constant, and I repeat that these conditions are made up of observations of the entire lifetime of the service.

4. Working in solo can bring up to 250% of the profit from the calculator. (This is my personal experience). Anyway, however, use the service at your own peril and risk. The key to a successful solo mining is monitoring ... And yet .. probably many noticed that when you co-run the mining, you found more in blocks than you received a pool with a proportional payment (this is from the total stat for a month on one of the pools).

5. The service uses 3 coins for mining in solo mode: ETC, EXP, UBIQ .... At the moment 07.03.2017 have a good profit in solo mining. There are other coins on Algo Dagger, but one thing ... I do not approve of an addition if the coin is not traded on the exchange
Today was a crazy profit in the expanse of the network. one small power, rent in nicehash!!!!  Cool Cool Cool
you will see the miner after its first matching shares. the complexity of the shares 5 ghs
What are the rewards in mining ethereum classic in mining soil ?

per block (ETC) reward  - 5
uncle blocks 4.375 ETC, 3.75 ETC, 3.125 ETC, 2.5 ETC, 1.875 ETC, 1.25 ETC
uncle blocks 3.75-1.25 send without commission

per block (EXP) reward  - 8
uncle blocks - 7 EXP, 6 EXP, 5 EXP, 4 EXP, 3 EXP, 2 EXP
How to see my earning on etc solo

in the statistics of the purse, you need to watch how many blocks found
today was a good day for solo Cool