Pages:
Author

Topic: [close] - page 3. (Read 3556 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
February 25, 2015, 09:33:32 AM
Total posts and activity count?
legendary
Activity: 1628
Merit: 1012
February 23, 2015, 05:24:07 PM
I don't like seeing these sales on the forums. Lower account levels I'm okay with, but a Hero member with trust is just begging for someone to buy it for x amount of Bitcoin and scam for >x amount.

Hopefully it takes a long time to sell, good luck.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
February 23, 2015, 05:02:16 PM
does it have trusted green trust or non trusted positive trust ? 2BTC is still so high anyways selling a green trust account lead to a scam

Yes, definitely has trusted green feedback
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
February 23, 2015, 04:35:56 PM
does it have trusted green trust or non trusted positive trust ? 2BTC is still so high anyways selling a green trust account lead to a scam
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
February 20, 2015, 03:03:13 PM
Is it on default trust? If not then your asking price is probably a bit on the high side. I think there is also a very good chance you would need to wait an extended period to sell it as heros in general take a very long time to sell.

Also does the account happen to be a donator/VIP? If so then I might be interested but not at that price.

I do not think it is on default trust, and is not donator/VIP.

your asking for 3 btc? with green trust could be worth that or a little more.

Smiley
In my experience this is not the case but if you feel otherwise then you should buy it.

The guy seems like he is trolling or spamming or whatever .
In the best cases (Avatar , being on DefaultTrust List , Green positive , a lot of posts and a lot of Activity (soon legendary) ) , the best it can get is 2 BTC I guess. Tops nothing more then that

~ Madness
Activity: 728
February 20, 2015, 03:02:45 PM
Is it on default trust? If not then your asking price is probably a bit on the high side. I think there is also a very good chance you would need to wait an extended period to sell it as heros in general take a very long time to sell.

Also does the account happen to be a donator/VIP? If so then I might be interested but not at that price.

Smiley
In my experience this is not the case but if you feel otherwise then you should buy it.

Nah not looking to buy anything ATM. but I think a Hero account with some green trust looks good on paper. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
February 20, 2015, 03:00:17 PM

Smiley
Activity: 728
February 20, 2015, 02:58:08 PM

Smiley
February 20, 2015, 12:48:08 PM

copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
February 19, 2015, 02:43:37 PM

Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
February 19, 2015, 02:15:06 PM
escrow?

i offer 1.2 btc

Thanks for the offer.  I will keep taking offers for the next week or so.

I guess escrow is possible, I just don't want to see the account get red flagged as some like to do.

That's what the escrows are used . They are basically trusted members . So basically the Idendity of the account won't get releaved before you sell your account .
Btw could you tell us how much Activity / posts (Approximated numbers to keep your account annonymus)

~ Madness
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
February 19, 2015, 12:15:18 PM
escrow?

i offer 1.2 btc
February 19, 2015, 12:07:10 PM
[close]
Pages:
Jump to: