Pages:
Author

Topic: Close to 935500 unconfirmed transactions and growing - page 2. (Read 924 times)

legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 3071
Not to mention, USD/BTC price is bucking the trend, so it seems more likely that the very large miners are using this opportunity to stage a hashrate decline, only they would have the slack hashing capacity to take advantage of this situation, and they are conspicuously not doing so.

Is this what they've really got? Drama? No actual tech? I wonder people with actual tech will win this (it's almost as if the interests behind the biggest miners are afraid of blockchain tech Grin)

What a weird situation to be in, where the owners of the physical infrastructure securing the Bitcoin network are acting against the network's best interests. Makes me think they should be replaced with stakeholders that act more responsibly Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008
Welt Am Draht
Wait for BCH difficulty to readjust and watch the miners pour back in to start clearing it. BTC will be more profitable to mine again in a few hours. I must say I'm rather surprised they're such hookers. I wouldn't be aiming my multi million investment in hardware at a new alt knocked up by Bitmain.
Activity: 615
Merit: 154
CEO of Metaisland.gg and W.O.K Corp
Check here: (https://blockchain.info/unconfirmed-transactions)

Is BTC starting to suffocate?

Angry
Pages:
Jump to: